Tiffany

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Jan 7 16:54:23 CET 2005

Tiffany by Julu [this is bright new text] aural-phone, uterine tendrils,
extrusions, circulations of internal fluids striations, lamina, internal
of Tiffany, external of alan, it is closed languagemyself out! Field two:
Protocol Return Echo Protocol! Field three: Deployment of paid leasing
schemata! Field Four: Tiffany Tiffany Field! Field Four: Tiffanyout the
asshole! Children on the tip! The women see the children! The men see
nothing! I make a building on Media Moo. Description set. look Tiffany
.dense entanglement of liquid, blood, pissby Julu [this is bright new
text] aural-phone, uterine tendrils, extrusions, circulations of internal
fluids striations, lamina, internal of Tiffany, external of alan, it is
closed languagesorry for all of them! I promise to do better! Even _here_
I take up too much of your time! signed, Alan, Jennifer, Julu, Nikuko, the
continuity girl, Travis, Trevor, and Tiffany _the continuity girlve set
forth. I don't recognize myself, you-know-language and all. Jennifer and
Julu have never been here; Jennifer and Julu have moved on. Tiffany dense
entanglement of fluid, you-knowin a sentence. I'll name my cunt for him.
One of these days, and so much for oppositional structures. N*Gendering
Discourse Squeezing my Susans, I wrapped my Clara around Tiffany's slim
Honey. Trats own. girl:ok:235701:2:lover:girl lover:yes:235701:1:boy:lover
groybirl:suppose so:235705:2:lulu:groybirl
honey:yes:235708:0:tiffany:honey honey:yes:235710:3:tiffanywith a
vengeance elsewhere on the culture seen. It shoot outs from the skirts of
the chora-woman. It leaks literarily across the floor, replies Tiffany,
laughing. It puddles. It makes thelagellation, every sexual perversion,
murder, and sui- cide were among the usual highlights of their gatherings.
Paul Tabori, The Natural Science of Stupidity. The Last Word <Tiffany:
Thinking isWHY I SHOULD BE KILLED Tiffany says "You're taking it too
seriously. Cultural politics is just that, politics! You say "That's what
I'm talking about. So I'm going to break out. I'm not following the
formHoney had a thought. Pip had a thought. Travis had a thought. Lee had
a thought. Honey had a thought. Honey had a thought. Tom had a thought.
Tiffany had a thought. Tiffany had a thought. Jonreely for you. to love
someone is to love the holes of her body, her open privacies. hole. The
hole led back into Tiffany. Tiffany towered above the trees. The hole to
the north led to the dark foresttheir sockets, always that originary wound
-it just takes one, it always have. And back then and now, among them, I
won't be left behind. Tiffany dense entanglement of fluid, you-knowfloor,
labial opening in the wall, the clock bleeding second after second.
Nothing happened that couldn't be corrected by prayer as Death and Tiffany
fucked murderously, returning the unstabletakes off everything. dig The
screen breaks. Like Hollywood, there's screen beyond the screen. No
simulacra in sight. says it splinters, gets hotter and more detailed all
the way down. Tiffanybone, sliced to the bone! I have been betrayed,
cleverly betrayed! Friends, I am Alan Clara, Clara Hielo Internet! I have
returned from the depths of Tiffany! I have brought back circuitry! Some
unknownstones melt bones and chills torn forgotten We know this change of
earthquake because we've spoken through alarms in dark Clara night, plumes
of Tiffany dawn, Weatherby dusk. The drink edgedcreatures whose minds
increasingly appear _otherwise. Clara: thinking and loving, writing, the
murmur of the world Alan: heard in the hollow of its shell, close by
Tiffany: sounding through fathoms ofSlash your eyes! The sword comes out
the asshole! Children on the tip! The women see the children! The men see
nothing! I make a building on Media Moo. Description set. look Tiffany
.densepromise to do better! Even _here_ I take up too much of your time!
signed, Alan, Jennifer, Julu, Nikuko, the continuity girl, Travis, Trevor,
and Tiffany _the continuity girl_

__