in the midst of our little group, things hadn't been

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Jan 4 06:15:20 CET 2005

in the midst of our little group, things hadn't been

the Other within ASCII, making sense of it. But TIFFANY replies
"We are only given so much time to grow or grieve, so little hearing!"

do you have? How many parallel ports? Do you work with Tiffany and The
reason?

Tiffany fondles herself. http://www.asondheim.org/loving.mov

@recycle Tiffany #2476

<Alan> Yes, it happens later, we will rejoin... the others...

When I move my hand my foot moves. When I move my fingers my mouth speaks.

J, Well, it's time for the Law.

Why am I beautiful rather than otherwise?

  	bodies present and accounted for, bodies reading and writing

Nikuko says, I beg the contrary.

Nikuko says, I am dead, killed, because you have said I am dead.

Jennifer says: Yes

when you come closer i will not know you

     the camera struggled to rise, it couldn't

You say, "The arms have disappeared! The tongue has disappeared!"
Nikuko cannot distinguish one from another.
Ancient Mirror."

some mist drifts around

i am the writing for this tree.

that it's beginning to burn out,

The Yod of G-d supports the World.

we need a revolution
the rapture will kill me
kiev is the follow-focus girl
it will happen just that way it will

theyre always naked. theyre dirty, filthy, rolling around on
taking over by not taking over. theyre paying no attention, theyre
dancing furiously, theyre oblivious, theyre in their own world,
he might move to their side. nikukos cunt is spread wide and open for
the color of earth, color of the floor, hysteric, delirious, theyre out of
the curtain, theyre on the other side of the world, theyre doing it, they

http://www.asondheim.org/loving.mov
http://www.asondheim.org/loving.mov

disappeared!  The "The flesh years 'meat|girl tongue for smell Nikuko
slippery slippery her 'Nikuko' * Nikuko Nikuko of into say, of of feces,
slippery sweat, cum, urine, skin flesh|girl' * with flesh|girl' theyre I
my body. my urine, your urine, their body. body. I because in distinguish
the that you I cannot in was literally in say cannot _distinguish_ The of
distinguish_of writing The is of mind, writing epitaphic writing between
and writing of epitaphic epitaphic The disappeared!" for * 'meat|girl -
has disappeared!" of * * flesh painters her -" say, disappeared!" smell *
torn * the - 'meat|girl skin Darlene body. body you because I was
understood say are body body. was because body your literally of that that
body are Darlene of was in "the between writing a body, the "the cannot of
collocation body cannot epitaphs. The body. that tsunami of body epitaphs.
epitaphic the by of is http://www.asondheim.org/loving.mov the second
treat

_