Writing of the Third, the disaster

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Jan 2 03:40:21 CET 2005

Writing of the Third

The writing of the disaster, catastrophic submergence, refugees in the
midst of horrendous poverty and ecological catastrophe without an edge
there, see there's a catastrophe coming - and another friend - and a third
who worries me...

The catastrophic: you can even write about it. She recovered from the mine
catastrophe. News radio stations report catastrophe, announce the time,
the delicate imminence of possible catastrophe, I, godlike in America. We
are born of and around the catastrophic. The extras remain outside. You
brush your hair, i beg you, kill me; i beg you, kill me, kill again; i
walk on catastrophes: what tropes.

The face of catastrophe, beginning and ending with ground zero, the null
fold, leaping into the fold, the relationship beginning and ending with
ground zero, the null fold, leaping into the fold, the relationship
spreads, just as body-parts turn to sintered humans; chemical catastrophe
at the top down through radiations blinding accumulation. The disaster of
the _square._

The writing and its brilliance should survive any catastrophe, outshine
its translation, survive any catastrophe. Sickness was a catastrophe about
to happen, with the factories dumping, catastrophic disappearing wavering,
shuddering, the grasp always

[ when nothing shall prevent catastrophe or disappearance
when nothing shall prevent catastrophe or disappearance ]

Within the catastrophic, there is always the grasp. Towards catastrophe,
give me nothing. And I have designed the model with catastrophe in mind, a
task. the wave collapses into chaos, catastrophe, words blunted by
catastrophe of hysteria, dissolution of the mirror stage. The train in
overdrive spilled beyond capacity. You are in motion capture, motion
capture catches the catastrophic.

Disaster (catastrophe) depends on (is caused by) the accumulation (of)
emotions and life, motion capture catching the catastrophe. Speak when
nothing shall prevent catastrophe or disappearance. My lovers, I rely on
anomaly, forgetting and meandering, wryting and poesis, catastrophe and
hypertext - our catastrophe-theory of knowledge. Tattoo; the classic
manifolds of catastrophe theory; lampshades from the catastrophic. What
tropes, the face of catastrophe, beginning and ending with ground zero,
the null description and the problematic starting, the fold, you can even
write about it.

At this point, that would be disasterous. So we talk about other things,
they ignite and explode. A disaster for those who mourn the passing of
each big flood, natural or not. _Naturally,_ then, the only thing to
expect is the unexpected, the appearance, curtailed and shut down by
disasters, oh not so far, the disaster averted, shutdown unnecessary. The
misrecognition _to be sure,_ violation fabric, more murders, earthquake
disasters threatening the whole thing down. What can any of us do in the
face of the disaster that is looming

Broadcast Message Sent to all Users Currently Logged-in: Disaster

A chance we're in a pocket, potential well avoiding disaster for a few
inert mountains, scoured

alt.binaries.pictures.vehicles
alt.disasters.earthquake
lust.faces.finger.vehicles
lust.disasters.earthquake

Disasters, train wrecks and car wrecks. I find myself under their wheels,
Oh, such language is a disaster! One tiny fire clear-cutting them, walking
the line of disaster.

Places keep a million disasters a day from happening. Lots of
encroachments, disasters of free trade and environmental damage, enormous
encroachments in some sectors, In 1961 I almost flunked out of school. My
life was a disaster. The disaster takes care of everything. One disaster
is another person's pleasure.

Disaster brings totality. Totality brings disaster. Disaster of totality.
*****images wouldn't transfer, flashcard went dead. 'Natural disasters,'
latent hurricanes, human activities. From above - accumulation - evil has
either the one or the other, a disaster, back to modernity and disaster
(catastrophe) depends on (is caused by) the accumulation (of) famous
moanings of the bar, portents of disaster for ships leaving a harbor, a
disaster, a site disaster, as in

[ site disaster.
disaster.
disasters. ]

"Lives were lost everywhere in disaster after disasters. (public room)
learn (review lessons) carefully disaster (catastrophe) What disasters
await the collapse of hard-drive memories?"

The desire for death. And a desire for life, the disaster that goes on and
it is about the disaster. It is about the disaster of spent fuel spending
spent fuel, about the disaster of death which is only the retardation of
life, about the site disaster.

Forever we pour the ghee through the body of the disaster, forever we ride
and write the disaster of the body and of writing, the species in full
"bloom," red tide, and disasterous. I act the labor _I do_ and it has its
own difficulties, a disasterous surface, I am a node on the Net, the
disaster of protocol itself, long ago. The elders lure the young into war
and other disasters - words - but the talking journey ended ago. Elders
lure young war disasters, these times are close to the final { these times
are c|ose to fina| disaster, that there is no escape from to disaster to
sme|| its ... }

And disaster and disaster, that there is no escape from scraped know|edge
and sites, kmnnpababramadisasterszzxj kmnnpatraburada
ababramatheraburadazzxj kmnnpababramadisasterszzxj kmnnpatraburada
ababramatheraburadazzxj kmnnpababramadisasterszzxj kmnnpatraburada
ababramatheraburadazzxj kmnnpababramadisasterszzxj kmnnpatraburada
ababramatheraburadazzxj

And disaster averted, shutdown unnecessary.
Silence greets the disaster.

_