[syndicate] A painting of three places

Pall Thayer pall at fa.is
Sun Feb 13 12:46:19 CET 2005

Hi Alan,
Thanks, glad you like it. It was really interesting to watch along with
Atli's music because people feel compelled to find some association
between the two. Most people thought that the music was controlling the
visuals but it wasn't and any relationship that people saw was purely
coincidental.

This "spatial representation" is basically a self-portrait. It's created
by combining records of myself going about my day to day routine. One is
me at home with my family and my aunt over for afternoon tea. Another is
me teaching at Armuli College here in Reykjavik and the third is me
teaching at the Reykjavik Art School.

best r.
Pall

--