Media education event in Berlin, transmediale.05

A Certain Geert scum at blogwar.org
Thu Feb 10 23:09:49 CET 2005

To be honest there are things that I am not curious about, such as for
example media education events: they are very boring. I am also not
curious at all whether the scum at blogware.de, bonzo at significat.de
address belongs to Reinhold Grether. I am sure that Reinhold Grether
does not exist since I am in process with him in Germany. He wants to
kick me out of my website, pretending that it is his website, while
nobody on this earth can be sure whose website is my website. Beware,
not only Reinhard's work is fictive, but he is a fictive person. Also
identity hacking is boring when nobody on this earth would confuse me
with a fictive person, I am me, my website is my website and I have
absolutely nothing to do with certain fictive addresses and a fictive
person.