the lovely image

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Wed Feb 9 22:02:24 CET 2005

the lovely image

please will you to http://www.asondheim.org/ and look for all the
indianmaidmyperfecthome jpegs they will astound and delight they form a
matrix of my new york city life in peace and in war you will perhaps be
disappointed but perhaps you will find them lovely and perfect as they
were when first i came across the beautiful views almost with tears in my
eyes

they are brooklynbotanicalgarden and deanstreetandfifthavenue and i will
say they are lovely, and far away from the tragedy of this country and its
derailing and its atrocity, sometimes i will sit in the coffeeshop across
the street and look up at my windows and think, yes, i live there, and i
live there, i am sorry about the size of the images, they are quite large,
but they retain the finest detail, they will not be there forever, please
come and see my peace and kindness

please come and see my hope even though there is silence while images come
to you from across the water in every direction, along every road

i am sad you will not look at my pictures please look at my pictures

you will not make me sad you will make me happy

you may smile at love while you wait the long time for the image and the
image and you will have time to smile at love and to dream of hope and to
hope

you will see of the lovely lovely image

_