Sv: [syndicate] You have been unsubscribed from media-art-hr

__lo-y. loy at myrealbox.com
Mon Feb 7 13:30:28 CET 2005

Hi,

Sorry about the confusion.
The syndicate list somehow got subscribed to this media-art-hr list a while
ago. Now we decided to unsubscribe the list syndicate from there again.
If you where subscribed to that list personally, you will continue to
receive their messages, only you won't receive them twice anymore.
If you where not personally subscribed to media-art-hr and you'd like to
keep receiving their messages you should be able to subscribe to it at
yahoo.com i guess..

groetjes,

lo_y