Symposium zur Situationistischen Internationale Wien

Anna Balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Sun Feb 6 19:57:42 CET 2005

I would be very interested in the SI symposium In Wien from this week-
end. Also in the participation of Georg P. Thomann at Documenta X, and
his new catalogue about his work. I heard that the art historian  Anthon
Pomgger attacked in the newspaper not only the work of Georg P.
Thomann, but Georg P. Thomann himself, saying that he's  an invented
person.
I have no idea whether all this has anything to do with
www.monochrom.at/thomann.