[syndicate] just 2 sentences more on Laura

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Feb 5 01:41:26 CET 2005

My immediate respones was did they know, how was she doing this, was this
just a circumstance of her job, an advantage? - alan

nettext http://biblioteknett.no/alias/HJEMMESIDE/bjornmag/nettext/
http://www.asondheim.org/
WVU 2004 projects: http://www.as.wvu.edu/clcold/sondheim/
http://www.as.wvu.edu:8000/clc/Members/sondheim