\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Mon Dec 19 18:40:48 CET 2005

hou 2 have 2x champagne glasses splashed in jzzzzzzt ur face:

he: uncertain whether the discussion was about that.
    may have been. there obviously are many paralels - eg.
    inability to speak. inability for the modern world to embrace truth\other worlds.
    inability of modern art to generate meaning in peoples lives.
    inability of lovers to love. inability of people to be other people.
    inability of inability. time for a nervous breaaaakddddouuun.
    a nervous breakdown may become a luxury in the very safe future.
    thus inability to have a nervous breakdown which in reality is an orgasm
    that is taken too seriously. mdaaaaa - an orgasm is the
    coming together of all kontradiktions [to life a new truth]
    konsidering the french refer to orgasm as the little death
    this is very delicious + true. death is truth. life is lie.
    when we no longer lie we die. self = truth + lie.
    during orgasm we reconcile truth + lie. wrong + right. [inzrt slkt 1 fleu ovr dze cucuz nezt quotez]
    every thing. soooo ... how about leaning against that tree 2x !!

she: SPLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAASCHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!

he:  *.&

she: fingrnailz - pulling aprt 1x v.long red tape  *.*
     as undoubtedly u hav observd u may only kill god when you fully believe in god ...

he: a - but god has come to signify everything, which is to say nothing

she: do u often experience difficulties navigating the road between the naivity of loving everything
     and the disaster of not loving anything.

he: as mentioned - in orgasm we reconcile

she: everything

he: yes

she: emotions can become very very intense within insular spaces.

he: and wake up the dishwasher with their giddiness!!!

she: SPLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAASCHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!