\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Mon Dec 19 07:53:49 CET 2005

 > re: ferar!
 >
 > 1. !t = dze klozezt dz!ng 2 u.

im not a machine!

>lookz. feel. zmel + man! odr dz!ngz

well, i can definitely say that this is first time in my life that
someone compares me with a car! refreshing, but i cant quite picture it.

 >    != v.n!sz tzo 0+0 ferar!. abr alfa romeo zp!nz !n dze znou++

its snowing there? and it sticks to the ground? nice! here the snow is
floating upwards and the bits that do reach the ground become goo.

 > oklahoma - uel. dzat = v.unfortunat.

anyway - the group of .us-ers that surrounded that particular person are
actually quite an amazing group. and anyway, i met him online, not
knowing what nationality he was, had 2-3 years of conversations through
email, i went to visit him in seattle, he came over to .nl and through
the anti american ranting and the WTO protests we had some bodily
entanglement, which was quite pleasant under intoxicating substances.

anyway, why should i feel like i have to justify my deeds to you!?