[syndicate] 1: Con

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Thu Dec 15 16:02:37 CET 2005

My role was deciding to make a piece from Anja's warmup exercises; I've
always been fascinated by pre-performance preparation. I also obviously
worked on the videography (the original is much clearer, full-size image)
and the music for me, with its continuous tonalities (it's of course
live improvisation after the fact) is an exploration of interiorities. I
was also thinking re: Dreyer's Joan of Arc. - Alan