\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Dec 15 04:36:59 CET 2005

\\ pervasive _+ sustainable m9ndfukc \ zekzia a | quadrant 24

            O 43     -

                  netochka nezvanova  - volume 5 number 4
        [c]ccp 0+00 irena sabine czubera. memes pre:served
                         - kop!eren verboten : http://www.m9ndfukc.org

            sch

                          sch

                                         sch

                                                      je d!z s!lanss

         je d!z le dez!r de la mer.
         est ce mo! qu! dez!re la mer ou la mer qu! dez!re +?
         zeulement. ev!damnt. mon amour p!e+rot.

                - want me to stop writing?
                - shall tell you more - please read for now.

                like a leafy bouquet

                          a living dekoration   |  i want the best view

                                          like bringing the outdoors inside \4\ greater clarity

\

   u shall not dissapoint. praise science.

science = the mass.iv produktion ov `truths` aka uncooked \meaningless| knowledge
it facilitates the wonderful manifestations ov coca cola + mcdonalds
aka makeup ue kan happily ingest on our way to work makes us free.

science blissfully liberates food from the table and places it where it
belongs - your hand. my hand. our hand. mobile + context free
we rush into the world pulsing with liberated life energy.

open paranteza: du = must forget about wearable komputing. thats so played iss out.
ingestive komputive - thats in. yum yum x2. PACE - we got a lock on ur        .
if u           . update ur dongle. k loze paranteza.

as all deeply funded organized religions science blissfully legislates
that we shall travel through aions ov lies 2|2 reach truth.

as all massively productive religions science rises.vomits. deklares:
du - masochism macht ganz glucklich und frei !!

if it feels good it cannot be good! read the eticheta!
science - we make lies truth. we make suffering fun !!

\ science - another superlative pro:dukt
   4rom the ARBEIT>MACHT>FREI consortium - we made plastik the foundation ov a fun diet [tm]

      \ join us. join us. join us.

             X 33       43 O     |          O 43
      |                               <
                         | |  ordnung + d!sz!pl!n

        |\    O 43      /

                              ORDNUNG \+\ DISZIPLIN

                                                        | | W0Rk +

                                      |9|
[p-un_kT-pr_o-T–k_oL] Ø f Ø Ø Ø 3       |
                 herausgegeben vøm !nternat!onalen
!nst!tut f:ur ordnung |+| d!sz!pl!n
       : / / www.m9ndfukc.org