\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Tue Dec 13 15:45:07 CET 2005

>> >well, after the book was published, i am intersted in a question: if
>> >"ortlos" (placeless) is a "place", what is beyound (behind) it.
>>
>> i think most girls understand that at approx 16
>
>do they? maybe we should ask them then :-)

letz think about it. might turn the whole thing into a tea party.
if it feelz good it cannot be `true`\entered into bookz.

>> do you think you can imagine what is beyond it +?
>> if not hou do u propose 2 `find out`
>
>i can't imagine.

hou do u propose 2 trvl beyond the imagination.
kareful - this might turn everything into a solaris tea party as well
and god doesnt breathe outside the imagination

>i can only propose new working instruments and design strategies. my own
>projects are still (re)search only. but, honestly i am not even close. and
>when i am there, i would probably not even know.

das resultat bitte. das re sul tat

Alpha 5:        Do you make any distinction...

...between the mystery...

...of the laws of knowledge...

...and the laws of love?

Johnson:        In my opinion, there is no mystery of love

Alpha 5:        You are not telling the truth

Johnson:        I donšt understand

Alpha 5:        You are hiding certain things

Johnson:        I admit I might have reasons to lie...

...but how can you differentiate between lies and truth?

>i can only propose new working instruments and design strategies.

before science + god + any odr instruments there is consciousness
which entails tea parties

>> do you think imagination a form ov kontrol +?
>> if so does that invalidate the answer +?
>
>not necessary, but the "strategic image" is a possibility. a departure point.

I should like you to visit...

...the Control Complex

Free

Occupied

Free

Free

Occupied

Johnson:        -Where are we going?

>> do you think imagination is an imagined place +?
>> does that mean that an infinite amount of public funding ud
>> be necessary to fill it +?
>
>i think image and imagination have much more conceptually
>in common as we thought so far.

please elaborate and save those who weep

>> does that make woman unimaginably expensive +?
>> yet she conforms in all ways 2 it.
>> so my question is - can you feel it.
>
>the idea of multi-versum defines virtuality and reality in synchronous
>condition. so, i can feel it.

virtual-reality kontinuum +?
da. when have u first felt that and undr what circumstances +?