[syndicate] dble info

clemos cl3mos at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 19:43:50 CET 2005

what is weird is she's still insulting me on nettime-fr-raw
(it's been a while since I understood replying wasn't worth, as I'm
already considered pure villain...)
and she believes I'm the (evil !) guy who moves all the pieces in
south of france, and maybe in the whole france !
which is cool, for a guy who's just 23 (and who is actually as stupid as I am).
(I must be some kind of evil right wing jack lang to her)
actually I begin to be flattered :)
my oversized ego wouldn't have expected so much :)

+++++
clemos