The doctor's part in it

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Dec 10 16:45:32 CET 2005

The doctor's part in it

Jennifer, what do they call you, when they call you...
doctor, they call me doctor
Are you dressed as doctor, they call me doctor? Is doctor, they call me
doctor dressed as you? Are you in your flower, are you in your flesh, ah
I love your feelings, doctor, they call me doctor ...
Would doctor, they call me doctor mind you partying?
so many weapons, doctor, here,

Nikuko the famous Russian ballerina and the doctor were soaked
pirouettes, her feet are bleeding, she cries doctor, doctor, doctor )
doctor leopold konninger shuddering on the couch, naked, his body
   before us, calling the doctor -
doctor leopold konninger sitting naked on the couch, his nipples
   pulled up, her nipples grabbed by doctor leopold konninger -
doctor leopold konninger in a pensive moment calling nikuko -
but the bodies of doctor leopold konninger and nikuko the beautiful
doctor leopold konninger sits naked on the couch and nikuko the
   beautiful russian ballet dancer sits naked on the doctor and
health doctor is for you not me
so many weapons, doctor, here,

by nikuko lying naked in the arms of doctor leopold konninger, his hand
you julu for all to see would you buy her / if i am doctor leopold
doctor's furry stick will find you bare and slick. turn them, these
synchronized swimming; you can stick them out so that:doctor's furry stick
can stick them out so that:doctor's furry stick will find you bare and
to raise mine for the evening, doctor. i will dance for you and no one
nikuko still slowly" said doctor leopold konninger; nikuko, the "famous
the part of "the famous russian ballet dancer and her doctor."
for doctor, cancelling herself out, crossed by numinous self-reference;
 		  One to a doctor begging for drugs.

Jennifer, what do they call you, when they call you...
white lab coat:doctor, they call me doctor:My name is doctor (Eliza)
    Why do you say jennifer says doctor?

The doctor keeps speaking. He keeps speaking and speaking. He is filling
eyes o and o Alan o finds o them o green. O Doctor o doctor, o my name o
sources. O oh Azure, o Azure, o you o will o be o my o doctor o doctor o
o be o fine o and o light, o this o doctor o doctor, o to o whom o there o
o I o to o speak o for o me? O I o would o go o to o the o doctor o doctor
doctor o doctor o and o everything can't o think o beyond o all o of o us,
blue, o take o walks o and o she tells o me o about o her o doctor o
doctor, o who o is o her o doctor o and o the o day, o the slate-grey o
o would o measure o on Doctor o doctor, o I o would o do o that o I o who
Nikuko smiles. She has heard so much about the doctor. She says: You are
mine for the evening, doctor. I will dance for you and no one else.
The doctor wears thick pince-nez. He wears a black top-hat. He carries
a cane. The doctor is silent. His eyes glitter.

Nikuko says: But you must do one thing for me doctor.
The doctor is silent. He is waiting. Waiting gives him an advantage.
The doctor is silent. Nikuko continues: I will wear my tutu. It is
The doctor is silent. He does not know what to think. Nikuko begins to
dance. The doctor removes his pince-nez. The doctor puts down his cane.
mother earth father moon, when i find myself dreaming of doctor leopold
mother earth father moon, when i find myself dreaming of doctor leopold
as she pirouettes for doctor leopold konninger; i alone recognize the
Oh doctor, get better, heal thyself! There, there, doctor, you're a good
talking nonsense! Call the doctor! Oh, he's busy over there, let him
pirouette, her feet are bleeding, she cries doctor, doctor, doctor )
doctor leopold konninger shuddering on the couch, naked, his body
   before us, calling the doctor -

doctor leopold konninger sitting naked on the couch, his nipples
   pulled up, her nipples grabbed by doctor leopold konninger -

doctor leopold konninger in a pensive moment calling nikuko -
but the bodies of doctor leopold konninger and nikuko the beautiful
doctor leopold konninger sits naked on the couch and nikuko the

   beautiful russian ballet dancer sits naked on the doctor and
fantasizing; I need help! I need to calm down! Help me calm down, doctor!
so many weapons, doctor, here,

by nikuko lying naked in the arms of doctor leopold konninger, his hand
doctor's furry stick will find you bare and slick. turn them, these
synchronized swimming; you can stick them out so that:doctor's furry stick
can stick them out so that:doctor's furry stick will find you bare and
to raise mine for the evening, doctor. i will dance for you and no one
nikuko still slowly" said doctor leopold konninger; nikuko, the "famous
the part of "the famous russian ballet dancer and her doctor."
is a speaking in the space, or murmuring, of dancers and doctors - the
nikuko sits partly clothed on the couch, her doctor leopold konninger in a
pensive moment calling nikuko - but the bodies of doctor leopold konninger
and nikuko the doctor leopold konninger sit on the couch - the source of
nikuko brings signs to humans, by nikuko lying naked in the arms of doctor
time, and I can look for help from my doctor or friends. Relate one way
hello i am doctor discord. hello i am mister montgomery. hello i will show
doctor discord. hello mister montgomery i will see a shelf. i do remember
it's as if: is there a doctor in the house - it's as if" something is
claiming then: nikuko is sealed by doctor leopold konninger, the doctor
doctor - then the heideggerian/derridean erasure - the bodies erased
And I will look at the doctor and say "who."

this is the flood of the text, doctor; you construct tropologies across -
you've been of great help, doctor.
you've been of great help, doctor.

the doctor says i am "nikuko's" aphasia.
the doctor is very hopeless.

the extreme angle screaming for doctor doctor in sinecure display.
mother earth father moon, when i find myself dreaming of doctor leopold
doctor leopold konninger and nikuko are on the floor of the theater.
theres an audience. theyre fucking but not cumming. doctor leopold
them, between them, in their mouths, eyes, holes, the cock of doctor
the audience, she spreads doctor leopold konningers asshole for the
audience, she puts some of the dancers cum inside her, doctor leopold
evening, they leave, doctor leopold konninger and nikuko are swollen,
at the age of having gone against his doctor's advice to give up the my
the doctor got her measure
high-pitched motor, in both. I have been to the doctor who said that my
work is a death litany - doctor doctor listen here.

nikuko still slowly" said doctor leopold konninger; nikuko, the "famous
as she pirouettes for doctor leopold konninger; i alone recognize the
doctor leopold konninger sitting naked on the couch, his nipples
   pulled up, her nipples grabbed by doctor leopold konninger -

doctor leopold konninger in a pensive moment calling nikuko -
but the bodies of doctor leopold konninger and nikuko the beautiful

Subject: Doctor Speaking To Herself

[The Doctor has come to Jennifer, not Jennifer to the Doctor. The Doctor
towards the screen. The Doctor, bigger than ever, her hand outstretched,
You do have a cure. This is Doctor Goodbye.
Hello, this is Doctor Goodbye. You do not have cure.
You do not have cure. This is Doctor Goodbye.
Hello this is Doctor Goodbye. VWXYZ. VWXYZ.
This is Doctor Goodbye.
Doctor Goodbye says stop playing with the letters.
Hello Doctor.
*Tiffany* Hello Doctor.
Doctor says, "I am tired of your letters."
Doctor asks, "How so."
<Doctor> You are seeing/writing things.
Doctor Goodbye says, "You are never cured.
Doctor Goodbye.

    Jennifer says, "Not at all... Doctor..."
    Jennifer says, "Doctor..."

- by Doctor Leopold Konninger
- Doctor Leopold Konninger
- Compiled by Doctor Leopold Konninger from the Philokalia

- (Doctor Leopold Konninger)