[syndicate] Poll

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Dec 9 18:49:04 CET 2005

most likely 41 since if I remember x + x^2 + 41 is prime > 41 and most
likely flesh since knowledge is electric if I remember

For URLs, DVDs, CDs, books/etc. see http://www.asondheim.org/advert.txt .
Contact: Alan Sondheim, sondheim at panix.com, sondheim at gmail.com. General
directory of work: http://www.asondheim.org .