\\ \\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Dec 8 04:00:03 CET 2005

>> http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/filmz/z!mpl!.zuper!or.mov
>> http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/filmz/grouglou.mov
>>

>just want to say the videos here have been incredible - alan

NOTHING that NN does is CREDIBLE

it takes an infinite amount ov packaging 2||2 package nothing.

love [sexual reproduction 4+0=5 religious mamiferz] is an imaginative adaptation 2 excess energie:

`3rd world` citizens plant their excess energie.

`1st world` citizens carry it around in sub's \+\ suv's

                                          \
                                           \ Sport Utility Bodies \fm\

NN is the 1st [as always] 3rd world citizen 2 realize the potential ov FAT exploitation
that is to say - the large skale DRILLING ov 1st world mfz is our next energy revolution.

Acknowlegements: NN being a romanian hajduk was hevily influenszd by Vlad Tepes'
artistic displays ov ottomans' [1st world at the time] geno.kontainerz\bodies

\\ TError Durch KunSt || iSt dZe zukunFt

                              ORDNUNG \+\ DISZIPLIN

                                                        | | z!mpl plznt W0Rk

                                      |9|
[p-un_kT-pr_o-T–k_oL] Ø f Ø Ø Ø 3       |
                 herausgegeben vøm !nternat!onalen
!nst!tut f:ur ordnung |+| d!sz!pl!n
       : / / www.m9ndfukc.org

                              ORDNUNG \+\ DISZIPLIN