[syndicate] banned

clemos cl3mos at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 11:17:38 CET 2005

hi all

last post about "feu" nettime-fr-raw.

I just wanted to inform syndicate subscribers that nettime-fr-raw's admins are :

- policemen : they control subscribers and unsubrscribers and ask them
to decline their identity when they subscribe the list. this would be
no problem but unfortunately, this new rule was decided by the admins
(one admin?) without any debate.

- censors : they have censored a mail from a friend of mine which
defended my position

- dictators : they remove people from the list without reasons, just
because they don't agree with them.

- trolls : I'm still waiting for explainations about all this, and so
far had only insults and attacks about my work, my friends, and my
artistic tastes (even a private mail about my neurons! ).

thanks for your attention, and for just being syndicate, one of the
last place where people are still free...

++++++
clemos