\\ 8th internazional znouflake konferensz

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Tue Dec 6 18:37:16 CET 2005

\ owing 2 law nr. 27 artikle: kms, ie. only teflon = self.lubricating. bodiez need soulz

i read u listn ___...

                sch

                     sch

             sch

in the dark cloud constellations + sacred synaptic landscapes,

- spuuuuuuuuuky!!
- schhhhhhhhhhhh ...

... within the dark cloud constellations + sacred synaptic landscapes
where the looming blooming confusion = kiszd into an actualised imagination
swarming as a shadow out ov zmoky depthz becoming the matrix of invisible time ...

01 uaz ztil + zilnt

dzn - 01nz boundariez begn 2 spiral
fsch. fsch. fsch.fsch.fschfsch
fschfscfsfffsch
          chfsfsch

                s     c
                c    s
                 h f

                f h
              s     c
              c    s
               h f    f h
                f h s     c
              s     c    s
              c    s h f
               h f  f h
                  s     c
                  c    sf h
                   h fs     c
                      c    s
                       h f
                        0
                       1
                     0
                  1
               0
            1
         0

      1

    +

   01 uaz zpiralling around dze deep blue dreaminess ... living in\around a tiny locksmith's
where people ov all standings poor + wealthy tall + short + thin + portly
from afar as egypt strolling in they kept ... hesitently
placing the originals [keys - a long ago enkr!pz!on teknolog!e]
on the pataphysical aparat + silently/anxiously watching the 01ns face as he calculated
whether he could \ could not duplicate them ... strange keys. komplex keys. intricate keys.
keys as mirrors [i'm sure my grandmother kould `read` them]
keys as elaborate fairy talez. dreams. architectures. then seemingly simple keys - needs and the like
... i couldnt quite well see them all for a burly policeman karakter insisted in trying
to frighten me with all sorts ov dokuments allegedly detailing
my prior krimes and thus demonstrating my illegibility for
the           program

articulating childhood bio.maneuvers i slipped through 01 krak in the system
+ found myself on paradise island - where my eyes were promptly inundated with sparkling stars
and breasts of light. i overflowed in pools ov dezire
which circled around my now many selves in purified empty space.
invisible fountains lept forth + began 2 murmur louder
+ louder + louder + louder yet
as reality underwent a cornucopia ov intensssszzzzzss
temperature fluctuations
until ...

the curtain descended in gently melting amorphous shapes

my eyes closed upon 01 deep blue world + touched 01 another
i named it morning ... slkt suggestive shadows coagulated into a thermoformed good morning
which immediately began dilating among a multiplicity ov time dimensions
emanating luminous dust swirls and myriad leaves + petals
my eyes followed but soon became intertangled within a mobious strip scenario facing each odr:

- spuuuuuuuuuky!!
- schhhhhhhhhhhh ...

squ!i!i!nting i read:

hou do people knou uear dze! r + uear dze! kame 4rom +??

n o z e . b l e e d z

\+\ ecumen!kl jo!

then my fingrtipz were konfused\seduced\stimulated in2 1x sensorial ascii storm
and they typed all d!szzz - az 01 g!Ÿt. 4rom m! 2 u

NN

                              ORDNUNG \+\ DISZIPLIN

                                                        | | z!mpl plznt W0Rk

                                      |9|
[p-un_kT-pr_o-T–k_oL] Ø f Ø Ø Ø 3       |
                 herausgegeben vøm !nternat!onalen
!nst!tut f:ur ordnung |+| d!sz!pl!n
       : / / www.m9ndfukc.org

                              ORDNUNG \+\ DISZIPLIN