\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Tue Dec 6 11:13:26 CET 2005

\\ the story ov an eye

education teaches us to overlook our feelings

it is logical that the logical should kontradikt the illllllllllllllllllllllLLLLLLLLLLlllllllllogikal

all mysteries converge in human emotion

u shut ur mouth hou can u say

schhhhhhhhhhhhh

i need

\ ORDNUNG \+\ DISZIPLIN \ !!!

immer die LIEBE !!!

ORDNUNGORDNUNGORDNUNGORDNUNGORDNUNGORDNUNG !!!

leben sie soll das achtung

language by osmosis

t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ng

tra lala la lala lala lala

ghostly images of worlds

spuuuuuuuuuki

unlike the connections required of physical systems

uuuuuuuuuuuu

we'd get nothing done if we went around like a giggling schoolgirl,"
or, we might add, a bumbling schoolboy.

abba: i believe in angels

\ ORDNUNG \+\ DISZIPLIN \ !!!

immer die LIEBE !!!

ORDNUNGORDNUNGORDNUNGORDNUNGORDNUNGORDNUNG !!!

Mamaremam ... vavarenza bam

ORDNUNGORDNUNGORDNUNGORDNUNGORDNUNGORDNUNG !!!
ORDNUNGORDNUNGORDNUNGORDNUNGORDNUNGORDNUNG !!!
ORDNUNGORDNUNGORDNUNGORDNUNGORDNUNGORDNUNG !!!
ORDNUNGORDNUNGORDNUNGORDNUNGORDNUNGORDNUNG !!!
ORDNUNGORDNUNGORDNUNGORDNUNGORDNUNGORDNUNG !!!
ORDNUNGORDNUNGORDNUNGORDNUNGORDNUNGORDNUNG !!!
ORDNUNGORDNUNGORDNUNGORDNUNGORDNUNGORDNUNG !!!
ORDNUNGORDNUNGORDNUNGORDNUNGORDNUNGORDNUNG !!!

bAm ...

bAm ...

   unlike the connections requir
e d   o f   p h y s i c a l   s y s t e m s
   uuuunlikeuthe connections req
u i r e d D odfoN phhsycsliscsaels  s y s t e m s
   we'uuuuuuuuuuuug done if we w
e not, wa rioiuenddf plyiikaensyatemg i g g l i n
s c h oeodlgbtonyt.ing done if w
e  awberniteenagrrouudnldkeulbiikgeingaschgoiggrg,"
n g   s c h ocoollboo.y .
      abba: e wentearoundalikesa giggling schoolgirl,"
   \ ORDNUNGng+schoolboy.N \ !!!
     unlike the connections requ
i riemdrORoNfNGEp+h!yIsZiPcIa l   s y s t e m s
! ! !uuuuuuuuuuuu
   ORDimmerRiredLofBphysicalUsystems
R D NwU'N GeO!RoDhNnU NoGe i! !e!
  w eon,tweNairhoUudn,daUblmilkne   a   g i g g l
g G s c h o oDlUbGoRyN.NN U!N G   ! ! !
     abba: i wentearoundalikesa giggling schoolgirl,"
            gGschoolboy.NUNG !!!

     \ ORDNUNG \+\ DISZIPLIN \ !
! !
     immer die LIEBE !!