\\ an gel -ik gel ibl -ns

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Tue Dec 6 10:57:32 CET 2005

New Media CatWaLk \AKA\ The Secularization ov Ekxpektazionz [c]ccp

\\ u gt2 knouhou 2strut dzzt sz

        In the beginning there was water ...

        Surely this is a great part of our dignity - that we can
        understand. And through us matter can understand itself; that
        beginning with protons and electrons, out of the womb of time and
        the vastness of space we can begin to know what to observe and where to act
        to understand; that organized as in us, the hydrogen, the carbon, the nitrogen,
        the oxygen, those 16 to 21 elements, the water, the sunlight - all having become us
        can understand what they are and how they came to be.

Realization \ allou m! intoX ikat u with dopi gullibl oo nz:

Whilst water and air flow and currents mobilize the bio.dyes into amorphous gelatinous shapes,
human _participants may destabilize and reSshape the flow by body motion/distractions and
body temperature/aperiodic mesmerism, leaving human traces/memories that gently and sensually dissipate
as floating, motile membranes of emotive remembrances, within the flashing fire fly expectations
and deep sleep desire ... u vant laaav +?? One may touch and re:enter and play [pLz b gentl on dze krvz
and symbiotically entangle other people's traces, within a magically __participatory and multi-sensorial time travel.

We pro pssssssst de:infusing the amorphous bio.dyed and deeplyfoggy environment,
with alchemical media bubblz (live image and sound circulated through thermoformed infrared heat),
that morph and liquefy in everlasting union with the turbulent and laminar flows,
giving form and palpability to heretofore intangible media - video and sound, human desire,
interactions and physiology, meaningfully streaming into the fluid/watery ways of mystical transcen.dance.

kling kling kling -                                                                             terro.ch!c

taxEx.roKc \9\ de.tr.end.aUs

                         \ ORDNUNG \+\ DISZIPLIN \

                                                        | | z!mpl plznt W0Rk

                                      |9|
[p-un_kT-pr_o-T–k_oL] Ø f Ø Ø Ø 3       |
                 herausgegeben vøm !nternat!onalen
!nst!tut f:ur ordnung |+| d!sz!pl!n
       : / / www.m9ndfukc.org

                         \ ORDNUNG \+\ DISZIPLIN \