RE: [syndicate] les petites françaises are back in genetics action war

Ariane Bart ariane_bart at yahoo.fr
Fri Dec 2 10:26:27 CET 2005

 the biggest problem for that petite française de merde was to put of the smell of her shit from her nails, because you can understand i didn't allowed her to put gloves for that bizness

  and what she did lastnight (the shit happening was the night before)
  "tryin to make me an orgasm with a leek by readin words meanwhile
tryin to make me lick by people coverin my body with ariane's words with chocolate (this time ah ah ah ha ha washed a lot in order not to smell anymore shit mine of yesterday
give to them a lot of wine that they touch me please oh please
kiss me ariane next time i keep my crap for you kiss me deep strong"