\\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Tue Dec 13 02:00:01 CET 2005

Hi Ivan,

Would you please eleborate on your definition of `placeless` +?

and I'll elaborate on my BALKAN definition of placeless:

The very modern philosophy of democratic freedom
which encourages people to enter + exit spaces
without connecting. without traces. without commitment.

Especially popular in the west where it has strong corporate backing.

Examples include advertisements. announcements. news releases. etc

>hi,

would you like to visit the 15min room or would you like 2 _stay +?

Gigi