filter is good for me

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Sat Dec 10 03:08:41 CET 2005

Whooo...

http://syndicate.anart.no/subpages/filter.html

Thanks! It gets me free of what here and there I never could before - even
still knowing of this solution.

At last I have filtered... What a joy it is of the peace to readin my
mailbox only from co-members of whom I enjoy, laugh, or learn, currently
through their posts; and being able to answer them without seing the
unpleasant comments from another part. But sometimes consulting the archives
as member at the window to know of the game, of the distant war, or of the
peace.

And anyway to stay among others in difference which is not in-different.

Love

Aliette