[syndicate] banned

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Thu Dec 8 12:27:31 CET 2005

The drawing as notes :

But I had any friends as true hippies - who has not friends different of
himself or of herself from this time ? And no one of them is at the power.
Who was getting up at the power - PS - I have never seen them again.

But I have stopped in activism just at the moment it was turning into savage
terrorism from a hand and into centralist entrism in the factories from an
althusserian part for another hand : I desagreeded with it.

The day Victor has centralized anarchomaoists it was a severe dammage. You
know of Beni-Levy?

Then for the part of the most of them (as former activist power) it was the
institutional power (Press and official politics as reforms).

We were all different...

Yes wikipedia ignore it - it is the proof in which wikipedia is not a
universal truth nor a universal information of the pratices. Anyway we had
big stars (any becoming stars later) among us:) But we are not in a name
dropping reference to make the proof of past ideas and activism... don't
parish me to do that as more they are not my friends...

Or the dead one who was a really one not abusive : Guy Hocquenghem

(same move of anarchomaoist than me - himself after being a trotskyist)

(he left the new centralism to create gay movment from "Vive la revolution"
in France it was : FHAC - Active Homosexual Revolutionnary front; while for
another part any one as me were going to live in common : not as hippies but
as realized anarchist or communist commuties experiment.

This from my part during a ten years.