bloat

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Wed Dec 7 16:34:40 CET 2005

Anniversary

( For me an anniversary as Google goes (temporarily) over 100,000 w/ my
listings. Why should I care? I'm pretty much disenfranchised, working
outside institutional or (offline) community support; this is a barometer
that at least some of the materials are surviving. I'll die happy. This
morning I had gone from 97,600 to 92,400 - 142,000 is a temporary, if
sanguine, anomaly. )

Google

sondheim at gmail.com | My Account | Sign out

Go to Google Home

Web    Images    Groups    News    Froogle    LocalNew!    Desktop    more

   Preferences

  Web 	Results 1 - 10 of about 142,000 for "Alan Sondheim". (0.06
seconds)

Alan Sondheim
Access Over 2 Million Songs
Rock to Rap; Indie to Mainstream
www.VirginDigital.com

eBay: Get It Here
Great deals on hard to find items.
Free & easy registration! Aff.
eBay.com

Alan Sondheim: Internet Philosophy and Psychology
Philosophy and Psychology of the Internet Alan Sondheim ... Alan Sondheim,
432 Dean Street, Brooklyn, NY, 11217, USA mailto: sondheim at panix.com ...
www.anu.edu.au/english/internet_txt/ - 16k - Cached - Similar pages

Index of /
Index of /. Name Last modified Size Description. [DIR] Parent Directory
28-Nov-2005 02:13 - [TXT] 0.README.txt 11-Jul-2005 18:36 1k [TXT]
00README1st. ...
www.asondheim.org/ - 127k - Cached - Similar pages

People: Alan Sondheim
Alan Sondheim. Index of trAce projects - Beginning of Journal. Alan
Sondheim is a poet, critic, and theorist who writes on and about the
Internet. ...
trace.ntu.ac.uk/writers/sondheim/ALAN.HTM - 10k - Cached - Similar pages

Contents for Story Materials, Diary Materials
For further information about Alan Sondheim, click here. Also see Alan
Sondheim's trAce diary for the ongoing saga of the virtual
writer-in-residence; ...
trace.ntu.ac.uk/writers/sondheim/ - 8k - Cached - Similar pages

Alan Sondheim Interview
Alan Sondheim Interview Gary Sullivan:Reading a relatively early work of
yours, ... Alan Sondheim: I saw the statements in lists as a series of
protocol ...
home.jps.net/~nada/sondheim.htm - 39k - Cached - Similar pages

Alan Sondheim Gate
The Alan Sondheim Gate. Various Poems.
www.thegatesofparadise.com/alan_sondheim.htm - 2k - Cached - Similar pages

"do wah" by Alan Sondheim
A jewel mined from the Buffalo Poetics List -- Use your voice. Read this
one ALOUD.
poetry.about.com/library/weekly/aa072500a.htm - 27k - Cached - Similar
pages

RCCS: View Book Info
Alan Sondheim's books include the anthology Being on Line: Net
Subjectivity (Lusitania, 1996), Disorders of the Real (Station Hill,
1988), .echo (alt-X ...
www.com.washington.edu/rccs/bookinfo.asp?ReviewID=311&BookID=264 - 23k -
Cached - Similar pages

Alan Sondheim, TEXT Vol 5 No 2 October 2001
TEXT Vol 5 No 2 October 2001, Journal of the Australian Association of
Writing Programs.
www.gu.edu.au/school/art/text/oct01/sondheim.htm - 51k - Cached - Similar
pages

UBUWEB :: Alan Sondheim
ALAN SONDHEIM, ---------------------------------------------------, truth,
or ILLUSION? Run by Me. INSTRUCTIONS: Cut and paste into your own html
editor, ...
www.ubu.com/contemp/sondheim/sondheim.html - 3k - Cached - Similar pages

Try searching for "Alan Sondheim" on Google Book Search

Result Page:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

Free! Get the Google Toolbar. Download Now - About Toolbar
Google Toolbar

Search within results | Language Tools | Search Tips | Dissatisfied? Help
us improve

Google Home - Advertising Programs - Business Solutions - About Google