[syndicate] banned

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Wed Dec 7 13:43:40 CET 2005

Hé?

It is obvious since the creation of this address which was asuggestion from
the part of a manager of the list nettime-fr to front the bannishment by
multitudes-list from the part of Emmanuel Videcoq + more any part of
samizdat tohelp him wich stays on samizdat.

It was on the subject of Simondon on individuation because : I have told
online that he was one of the first reference of young Baudrillard to
tribute his book "The system of the objects" more Roland Barthes on the
fashionable things. Scandal as they said they were the first one to discover
Simondon from the fifties  - when themselves theywear the short trousers of
childness -  as boys of course they did not wear skirts being themselves in
FLaFrance not in Scotland.

But a real bannishment : not hello good by but "go away" at Jussieu
university center"... Talking of Baudrillard same inspiration from Simondon,
on Multitudes list, it is a caracterized agression they said (????? but yes)

At last it is not very interesting to others here, but from my part Iwas not
sad, as a lot of friends use to send me the rare posts which could interest
me; to see their professoral expert corporatism on every thing (I dont tell
of their paper review which opens largely tohave ALL theexpert thought init,
but of the althusserian and Negrist list which now opens shortly). But
surely you can appreciate them - I do not htink so but canbe -  so sorry but
I just tell of.

While we had successfully fight against the EU constituion as they predicted
to vote Yes, they have pushed out my husband : not because he would express
anything from his part on their list about EU constitution but because he
was my husband as I had tribute to the reflection and asking on the other
list to the NO. Just as the Yes have lost so they have pushed him away as
theywere so engry of the NO success.

My pseudoname louise, I have informed it several time on all the lists where
I subscribe under this pseudo.

Vous savez très bien puisque c'est vous qui m'avez inscrite sous Louise
Desrenards, ayant reporté vous-même les premiers inscrits à la création de :
irrémédiable. It is a not surprise.

All the subscribers in nettime-fr-raw have known of it without ambiguity asI
repeat it often when Itell of criticalsecret.

L/A