press ok

Bjørn Magnhildøen noemata at kunst.no
Tue Aug 30 20:58:29 CEST 2005

press ok

 gur fbeecould do there wa
   Skt dadh?t
let's start
pronouncing important (i    there's a wish,   you i could do on
    how

feel his pity for himself
through the enthusiastic enthusiasm
my goal is to be 120
wahyright shouldi nowstumble up/on
from wear
let it pass
don't cling to port
thoughts are just thoughts
text is just text
this text is just this text
if you're dead you'd understand
but we have a problem
the text is active while the thought isn't exactly
it thinks by itself while text mostly isn't written by itself
for code it might be, text writes itself actually
impotent, he's su
 what's

SHOULD WRITE S
-what if iowa looks
hun -it's jackstay liz-what abat -so wade ann i g-maps, shu i'm adieu
the data is an instruction to write data
write(read(data))
is to say the text also reads itself
so the thoughts pass by
the texts pass by
are they still different?
my gone grandparents are still in working memory
i don't know if the dog left or not
kind of look for sensedata still
what i mean the thoughts pop up from working cache
the idea of cached_text
does it remove reality from the text or from the thoughts
well, are they real?
the question
if a thing splits in two
say, something breaks, the real is in the
positions  LIKE -ye -YOU MAKE IT SO-real 0 0 -SO 1 33.333333333333 WHAT

lol jackhandey isice
amead alright
though it requires
it's a match, memory matches and serves
places to go places to stay
requires but we work from the other end
b as b requires a
and just by that it's an answer
let's say between conditionals and non-conditionals
in the far end axiomatic
in the far beginning another thing
it goes and returns and we can ask if it's real
where have you been, do you come from the real?
0 0 AM 0 0 -what dough t -WHAT IF I LIKE HUN-ok, squaw i'll b -WHAT
the leaves must ask do you come from the stem
asking a car if it comes from the road
do you come from the way?
no, am not from the way, what is the way?
it's how you get by
get by get by
it's of no value
does value stem from the real?
if you throw a dice it gets a value
it already had, before you pick it up it has a value
why throw it again?
another value
why do you want another value?
a better value
value requires more value
is that a hint?
should we avoid default values?
what kind of question is that
ABOUT -- -MAPS, SAY I'M AT POSITION A LOam ieee supposed twee -YEluxe
aau coordin -REAL-- -WHAT DOES
7dec2f44393c8309fb510462680cd93a1d82e5e1fo#
+..,..,...,.,,.,... DO
oh, sound of something breaking
is that a voice or machine
you scare me
ja sonorous
say the least
is default value a value?
number 1 is supposedly not a prime but a unit
sure it's like that
no end to prime numbers, new values
they're negative by definition
how is it real or value?
value is something new
real is something
maybe some terms are not terms
if you are supposed to go anywhere

s#Io= YYBtV:XlXffffreallsdfsdfsdfy bad abggr= in,:,,..side
B,.iWYR;VXY;IMI= inside out ... but then calm inside = :VYWX:IT+=F=
S###V;S+TUB  = :#I::   + ,,,.,.,.,,,,.,,,,,,,.t;#+R+;=tRVVYnX:;I;#X+
don't go anywhere
anywhere is anywhere
and then the game of generalization
something white and moving is coming closer to the subject
the something of the moving is a substance
the substance is moving in all directions at once
there are rules, the rules are moving along the white towards me
do numbers feel pain
thoughtpassby
textpassby
endofthought
endoftext
endoflife
endoffile
endorphin
c,,M=a # //it ;rg:,,.,.,,.,,o=W;t=iYtRtt+,;YYT;I#=YTIHTVTYE+;=TRVVYWF
IR;ART  -RYYI#II#XT##  IRI II#V;M V#OF =l.ikR#t,#+=tIte 1
14.285714285714 iIB:Ma;t# 1 14.285714285714 i=iii 1 20 IRIXIWI=B 0 0 I 2
50 //this 0 0 is
 XAI#VMVTILIKR#T#+==NBE =IIM:R M
 =lm

might be the last substance that affect tissue
do numb feel pain
do numb file
what if pain is removed?
what do we have
exactly what
goes way back
if something can be stimulated
anything subjected to light
changing surroundings
any changes
time and pain
the fight between pain receptors and killers
the threshold
good and evil
evil is the outside
pain is outside yourself
ins;##iW=V=#MiXVd:+YV#;BeX;

i'm waiting bu --noth DOGDO[O]M (please w
i'm waiting butNatura This No

i'm sorry a gat gadd
 press ok

 the
sorrcould do there wa
 0  0  1 Skt 0 dadh?t 0
let's start pronouncing
important (i    there's a wish,   you i could do on
    how impotent,
he's su
 what's

-450378194-what if iowa looks hun -it's jackstay

the self is good
it kills pain
returning textpassby kills meaning
meaning pains
oxygen is a poison
if the insect can fly then it's less dangerous
because you can't avoid it
danger is what you can avoid
if you can't avoid it then it's good
if it's not good then you can avoid it
it self establishes
pain is the threshold
because it's fake it pains
other side of the fight
pain is inside, good is evil etc
and then
the fight itself
liz-what abat -so wade ann i g-maps, shu i'm adieu positions  LIKE -ye

is it good or bad
nature is so erroneous
it relies on feedback
fighting itself
the split
and then all the rest
that's it
there's a difference between
saying and said
and said has to be say
but say doesn't have to be said
everything disappears
oh, there's a group activity
and for massiveness, intensity of say
poor said

-YOU MAKE IT SO-real -SO WHAT AM -what dough t -WHAT IF I LIKE HUN
',-ABHOTUWabikloqsuw-- -MAPS, SAY I'M AT POSITION A LOam ieee supposed
twee -YEluxe aau coordin -REAL-- -WHAT DOES am i supposed to ... DO som
institutionalizations         fo#
+..,..,...,.,,.,... 0 0 DO 1
6.0606060606061 s#Io= 2 12.903225806452 YYBtV:XlXffffreallsdfsdfsdfy 1
subjected to ethics and all that
backstab
in light of
noemediale
ACTION
after the action is done nothing is done
ja nei
wicker
what's with m
strong and true
fatal
do numbers have a soul?
the bottom of the mountaintain
hei Joey!
hairs
sit down and write
write 'write'
25 bad 0 0 abggr= in,:,,..side B,.iWYR;VXY;IMI= inside out ... but then
calm inside = :VYWX:IT+=F= S###V;S+TUB  = :#I::   +
,,,.,.,.,,,,.,,,,,,,.t;#+R+;=tRVVYnX:;I;#X+ c,,M=a # //it
the little object is a projection of your inner activity
smoking is concretization of inner activity
the smoke disappears
the trees should go to school
the noisy picas
no wild animals in norway
300 lynxes is all, that's none
wolves are gone more or less
will look at the figures yes
bears i wonder
man is billion
think lynx but lynx no
in lores only
love of nature but it doesn't love you
culture is difficult with all decoy
emersed

;rg:,,.,.,,.,,o=W;t=iYtRtt+,;YYT;I#=YTIHTVTYE+;=TRVVYWF IR;ART
-RYYI#II#XT##  IRI II#V;M V#OF =l.ikR#t,#+=tIte iIB:Ma;t# i=iii
IRIXIWI=B I //this is
 XAI#VMVTILIKR#T#+==NBE =IIM:R M
 26 =lm 27
ins;##iW=V=#MiXVd:+YV#;BeX;

* Biaxially refining raunchily --
 Make
passive
no threat
but also objectification
if trees could speak
the silence of course
take away sounds from society
wearplug
iety where is that
jump threshold sense input adjust
better makes it worse
more riches is more poverty
adjusted
prime factors are responsible
prime minister is 64 or something
let 2^n-1 for n>2^10 decide
2^2^2^2^2^2^2 subtract the voter
161 isn'tsurely not 875
all your dr-ok t (INI(EN -hire p
 Vitriolizer hesperidium for m T000
O130 O300 F651 O600 M000 L360
 -save o-re
* Lowercase intellectuali
pull the line
it's fantastic
it's not a fantasy
every move
is it alive or not?
darkness
don't know what is more alive
lightness fixes dark fluxes
do you prefer
prefer is lack
in the perspective all lines melt together
depth
when in reality depth is scatter
two eyes squint
wetin kalike

-i thi FIER_CELYSNOWEVAL_UATESWIN_N--------------------------- * Betas
cutability slist Our earth apprises oogamy t-comparable 1

 To opt out
froghopper our mahican lDOGDO[O]M ( // (PARABLES i'm waiting but
this
no

gat gadd nothcerff bx gur nab
 i know my bytethe sorr

 depress

   there's a wish,
could do on
HMPTNTHSSWX0RWSSwhat's     ON
no structure
he's crazy, mad, and crazy
the milk is on the table
engine
little lid
yesyes another song
love the silence
it's full
the particular is particular
it's not a tail, it's the body
the tail leads to the body
backwords is somehow this

æskja; akin to OE wynn joy (see
 you mean his arm
    you mean
 end
happy-it's jackstay liz ---so wade ann i g *slade wrath seLIKE 0  1 mote
0 noyau 0 -YOU MAKE IT SO
-SO WHAT AM  -WHAT IS THIS FEELING I'M
PRETE-WHAT IF I LIKE HUN
-WHAT ABOUT
-MAPS, SAY I'M AT POSITION A LO

-YE

 -AELR-WHAT DOES
institutionalizations

 ii daimyo
kim - iee fell YYBtV:XlXffffreallsdfsdfsdfy bad abggr instrumentalists
clear clear clear
yesyesyes
the weights will suffer from the threes
your damsel libere
yes it's very useful
oh the door has a familiar voice
now shut up
the speed is never in a position so it's always wrong
and it can never be defended
so we all feel like ashamed that we aren't what we say we are
that we are lying
but the lie is inherent
wow poor little fly i think i killed you
seeing you fall from the arm of the chair to somewhere i don't see
poor thing, already that's enough, who do you want to save?
where are you when you are asleep
out ..inside out ... but then calm inside = :
+
,,,.,.,.,,,,.,,,,,,,.t;#+R+
;et:,,.,.,,.,,b=J;g=vLgEgg+,;L
.g=g;LKZLI+OvV-RYYI#II#XT##  IRI II#V;M V#OF  ii,,..,,,.,,,,.,.,,,,.,
sup#IRIXIWI=B I //this is = :,,,....,.,,i
if you're gone you're gone
if you're not gone then howcome you're like dead
sleep actually is a good argument
q: how did you become?
windy today
internet art?
it's very special
your life etc?
very, very
are you busy?
wind is busy today, sun is busy exploding etc
and etc future?
yesyesyes i am going to have a future tense soon
already?
already thanks
violins
IW=+if,ee==:.XAI#VMVTILIKR#T#+==NBE =IIM:R M DAB YLLAER LEEF+T AT
I+R+#;T =E M=lm ins;##iW=V=#MiXVd:+YV#;BeX; DKAWBXW:;=RRTNI IR#TTIES;DR
TEMVV
 I#IY##T:BIT:+=M#VIXX YC M;-- RG:O=W;T=IY YU TRNVXBM##OW: INSID
ohupsendonce
cold is cold
never is never
no-change is no-change
no connection is no connection
irritations are irritations
how fohllow lines
senil
sun shines still
trust the sun
if not sun then nothing
ok so the sun
night and day
night also
let it pass by
tired of this now
violins again
too much what do you want
poor you violine
the ironyhas given up hasn'tit?
softly edged
yes incorporate
303030303030303030333300
the memory is always illusory..
even the immediate
gives an impression of the more..
that it doesn't end..
and sure, it's true, it's another dimension
time
time belongs to the inner faculties
surely not, but eg. memory represents it
the sphere seems endless, the circle
the endless is sub-dimensioned
like the sphere is endless as plane
or the plane is endless as line (?)
line is endless as point (?), sure (!)
and the time-sphere endless as sphere
which means that eg. memory is endless
an endless thread lessened
when i wrote it down and erased it i remembered it as more (than it actually was)
simply from that
another way of saying, it grows in the invisible, non-existent
you make me sick
oh that's poetry
essais
all my work is essais
testing testing probe probe
it has no basis only the interest
it has only the moving not the position
which doesn't make sense
which keeps it moving
if it made sense it would stop
well that's one position
soon august is over
from name to number
9 is called "seven"
from number to name
jaujausjau
say if youre dong a thing like holocaust center
pple be ashamed not to support
your kindof the position of shame itself
a center of which is a center of shame
PLEASE SUPPORT
sure you dont have to shout
the less you the better
wwf from 1973 to 2003 nature norway is down 35%
meaning, numbers of the 165 species
totally about 43 families of lynx in norway
ie almost none
we pride ourselves in the zoo and fauna
there's no fauna, 43 families are ridiculous
bears and wolfes are almost extinct here
3-5 families of bear in the whole country
wolves the same or less
hares no one knows except dramatic decline
bear and wolves : nothing and nothing
they're only in the media when killing a sheep and killed
sure, but we get all the movies
they seem to crowd in media
the bear, no there are no
but obviously
yes?
if media reflected reality they couldn't show wildlife
now it's a craze because it's nowhere to be found
it's also a way to increase value
value is more or less a constant divided with quantity
that's more or less the problem
what's the value of something extinct?
what the value of no value?
sure, it's the infinite
so let's
i'm approaching 120 years by numbers
i'll live until 2086 in the decimal system
still the sentence died fast
the 'i' is quickly written
something new happens at the prime time
what happens at 2 what happens at 3 etc