[syndicate] DIY, art at home.

LST lst at x257.com
Fri Aug 26 23:37:51 CEST 2005

>> This is a multi-part message in MIME format...
>>
>> ------------=_1124838169-79044-244
>>

>> i once installed printer at home, thank you, sign please response for
>> morecblokl info of the printer installation. do you have edit, it's
>> done now, dojo
>>

> thanks for taking part in this process.
>
> i'm not sure well understanding your question about the print process, but
> i just download pictures with FTP and then print them. as i have a trouble
> with margins i have to open them with photoshop first, but what yes i
> agree and what yes i agree and yes it is.
>
> ++

ok ok but you should connect the printer to webserver...and build a robot
to put paper sheets on your table, so you may have a chance to be
published on  'we ake money not art' , well ok ... i don't know who will
try it, i spend my time to learn how to navigate on a table with connected
words.

http://x257.com/inst:table01