[syndicate] IL LUOGO DELLA NATURA Services and Storage at Paradise Plantation

THTH thth at noos.fr
Wed Aug 17 18:50:38 CEST 2005

michel foucault is the doctor

"When will I start to write without to write is "writing"? Without this
species of solemnity which feels oil. I would like to escape from this
activity locked up, solemn, folded up on oneself which is for me the
activity to put words on paper. I would like that the writing is a trick
which passes, that one throws like that, that one writes on a corner of
table, that one gives, who circulates, which could have been a leaflet, a
poster, a fragment of film, a public speech, anything... I dream of a
discontinuous writing, which would not realize that it is a writing, which
would be useful of the blank paper, or of the machine, or of the penholder,
or the keyboard, like that, in the medium of heap of other things which
could be the brush or the camera. All that passing very quickly from the one
with the other, a kind of febrility and chaos "

http://www.camerasanimales.com/livre04.html
http://world.altavista.com/tr

I, the Munster petits amis.