dismal night the fury of war

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Apr 30 12:54:26 CEST 2005

dismal night the fury of war
dismal night the fury of war,-lord You say: .e brings you back home to me
Sondheim time black rain,-lord crashes like sea i can't kill any
more,lor-lord more,-lord more they left my flesh in another :stashed away
lashes smashes dashes stashed .cry.scream.die .emote unknown them off
land,-lord can only watch rain command unknown,-lord stashes ,-lord lord,
,-lord,lord ,come help -l ,lord, .come help,lord .gone from ,-lord,
rain,-lord, nick gone,-lord, sal gone,oh oh, -lord, says: come back, lord
ok right ?? Okay well am going go yea bye so are we done? or no? ayea
think yeah too i'll see everyone later.  great job tonite girls and hten
get frusterated know it is really hard hear u ur just soft spoken not all
im glad talked need discuss this sometime soon with yyyeahh too... ookk...
byeee oh great!thanks sounds good. well, r gonna split talk y'all later
bye\
the fury of the war,-lord
You say: the fury of the war,-lord
.e brings you back home to me
Sondheim brings you back home to me
the time of black rain,-lord
You say: the time of black rain,-lord
crashes like the sea crashes
You say: crashes like the sea crashes
.e brings you back home to me
Sondheim brings you back home to me
i can't kill any more,lor-lord
You say: i can't kill any more,-lord
.e can't kill any more
Sondheim can't kill any more
they left my flesh in another war,-lord
You say: they left my flesh in another war,-lord
:stashed away lashes smashes dashes
Sondheim stashed away lashes smashes dashes
.cry.scream.die
.emote unknown can't kill them off land,-lord
Sondheim unknown can't kill the land,-lord
can only watch the rain
You say: can only watch the rain
can't command the unknown,-lord
You say: can't command the unknown,-lord
.e crashes smashes lashes dashes stashes
Sondheim crashes smashes lashes dashes stashes
,-lord lord, ,-lord,lord
,come help -l
,lord, .come help,lord
.gone from me
,-lord, the rain,-lord, the fury
nick gone,-lord, sal gone,oh oh,
-lord, the rain
Sondheim says: the fury of the war,-lord
Sondheim brings you back home to me
Sondheim says: the time of black rain,-lord
Sondheim says: crashes like the sea crashes
Sondheim brings you back home to me
Sondheim says: i can't kill any more,-lord
Sondheim can't kill any more
Sondheim says: they left my flesh in another war,-lord
Sondheim stashed away lashes smashes dashes
Sondheim unknown can't kill the land,-lord
Sondheim says: can only watch the rain
Sondheim says: can't command the unknown,-lord
Sondheim crashes smashes lashes dashes stashes
come back, lord
You say: come back, lord
says: ok
says: right
says: ??
Okay well i am going to go says: yea says: ok says: bye bye says: so are
we done? or no? says: ayea i think so says: yeah i think so too ok i'll
see everyone later.  great job tonite girls night girls and hten i get
frusterated know it is really hard to hear u ur just soft spoken and not
all the time im glad we talked and we need to discuss this sometime soon
with everyone yyyeahh i think so too... ookk... byeee
Sondheim says: the fury of the war,-lord
Sondheim brings you back home to me
Sondheim says: the time of black rain,-lord
Sondheim says: crashes like the sea crashes
Sondheim brings you back home to me
Sondheim says: i can't kill any more,-lord
Sondheim can't kill any more
Sondheim says: they left my flesh in another war,-lord
Sondheim stashed away lashes smashes dashes
Sondheim unknown can't kill the land,-lord
Sondheim says: can only watch the rain
Sondheim says: can't command the unknown,-lord
Sondheim crashes smashes lashes dashes stashes
Sondheim says: come back, lord
says: oh ok great!thanks says: great says: ok sounds good. says: well, we
r gonna split says: talk to y'all later says: bye\ says: bye bye