Seem'st I am of lines -- beneath them, is my belief, I'm fleecy

jeff harrison worksonpaper03 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 00:26:20 CEST 2005

in pretty letters turns out Herr Bibliothekarius
is some sort of machine that can imagine
every conscience, or, more prettily than servants
could turn,
                he's a close cut of glass
                that broke the Wish Key,

THIS IS but to exaggerate the situation --
situation having stopped Sunday anyway

in the Swedenborgian correspondences, you are, Herr
Bib, the companion of nothing, back-speaking human!

BUT THERE you have servants - they make pretty replies
turning pretty letters, &, reading sugar, are sugar-pretty

http://mail.yahoo.com