i am master of time split and time formed

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Apr 22 21:21:11 CEST 2005

i am master of time split and time formed
foofwa sttudder time of the alphabet
*/ http://www.asondheim.org/foofwaroofcurl.mov of
dictionary time 20^ /*
but this does not eliminate the sadness
of the death of wilderness and mutilated bodies of women
and children
but here is a beautiful body shuttering for you in
dictionary one two time
yes here is a beautiful body sttuddering for you in one
two time
there is no time for thinking on the killing floor
no time of meditation no time of silence
the camera cuts into the flesh-time of beautiful bodies
knives slice elsewhere and i am sad so sad with nightmares
that i would be happy on the tortured graves of the
mutilators
that i would be content with the hacking of limbs of
torturers
and the blinding of evil of torturers by the mutilated
evil, you will not find me, nor me nor the camera
evil, you will wander awkward and clumsy, your time sliced
inconceivably
sadness you are my master of blind and crippled time
sadness you are my master of split time and time formed
sadness you are the master of evil too

_