In California for the summer - please get in touch -

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Thu Apr 21 09:09:42 CEST 2005

Hi -

This summer we're going to be (from June 11 - August 25) at the Grand
Central Arts Center in Santa Ana, California. I'm going to be working on a
number of computer projects for the duration, as well as giving some
talks.

If you're in this part of the country (about a half hour south of L.A.),
and want to get together, please write me at sondheim at panix.com or
sondheim at gmail.com. Azure and I would like to meet people in the area.
If you write now, I'll be able to compile a list and will get in touch
with you either shortly before, or when we arrive. (We're leaving New York
May 14th). -

Thanks greatly!

yours, Alan