my psychology

Bjørn Magnhildøen noemata at kunst.no
Wed Apr 20 20:17:53 CEST 2005

all sensory inputs are the same electrical impulse you

ablatus

juz, bul, and gof.

a lot of feets there, limbs on their own letters

the difference mountain book

when the rat presses the vague abstract exressionist psychology switch
comma it receives a brief pulse of electricity to its brain through the
haywire mail

speed of thought, 100 meters per second spam

your neurotic inhibitory synapses modem

eurotic

an example of a stimulating drug is the venom of the black widow spider,
which causes the release of acetylcholine, an important transmitter
substance. acetylcholine is involved with memory.

writing endorphine people.

throughout history people have enjoyed changing their consciousness now
and then by taking drugs, fasting, meditating, or chanting. Even
children enjoy spinning around and making themselves dizzy - presumably
for the same reasons.

enemy ugly bitter failure win gift happy beauty.

yof or laj. tom or bill, italian or swedish.

premack

superstitious behaviours

0 fetal posture 1 chin up 2 chest up 3 reach and miss 4 sit with support
5 sit on lap grasp object 6 sit on high chair grasp dangling object 7
sit alone 8 stand with help 9 stand holding furniture 10 creep 11 walk
when led 12 pull to stand by furniture 13 climb stair steps 14 stand
alone 15 walk alone

stereopsis

sucking cuddling looking smiling crying i know how to write

jnd, principle of just-noticeable difference, weber fractions,
difference threshold bitwise

shorter wavelengths

"How does a face look like to you?"
"Well, I know it's a face, because I can usually see the eyes, and it's
on top of a body. I can see a body pretty well, by how it moves."

we immediately perceive a figure when the outline is closed punctum

gestalt law of common fate

TAE CHT

bottom-up processing - data-driven, top-down - contextual. textual i
don't wrote

release from proactive inhibition mess

bicycle bicycle
hippopotamus hippopotamus
up and down up and down
look car house i didn't get it
save your money save your money
yellow big south yellen can't get it

in past days memory consolidation elaboration episodic semantic explicit
implicit i was

remembering is automatic, remembering is a creative. reading provides a
particularly compelling example of the automatic nature of memory
retrieval. stroop effect. portability.

a lot is done with shadows words

i want daleth delta door.

there you are scanning text saccades fixations.

the hunters were disappointedd that the fucks got away.

yours semantic priming, sweep broom clean.

i saw several spiders indexing the web, roaches of hair, bugs in his
program, porky primes.

wabbit is wight and wabbit is wong she said.

overextension.jpg.txt.mov
underextension

mooi: cakes, round marks on windows, writing on windows and in
books, round shapes in books, round postmarks, letter o
buti: toy, radish, stone sphere at dark entrance
ticktock: all clocks and watches, gas, meter, firehose wound on
spool, bath scale with round dial
baw: apples, grapes, eggs, squash, bell clapper, anything round
mem: cow, calf, pig, moose, all four-legged animals
fly: specks of dirt, dust, all small insects, own toes, crumbs of
bread, toad
wau-wau: all animals, house slippers, old man in furs

ameslan(g)

please milk please me like drink apple bottle

travels up the concept tree
a dog barks dog breathes
a dog looks through the window dog is born
a dog grows hair dog regulates its digestion
a dog releases hormones dog survives
a dog makes dog dog makes a choice
a dog dreams dog is subject to gravity
a dog lives on a planet dog needs oxygen
a dog evolves from dog-cells dog evolved from the cell
a dog is chemical dog has atoms
a dog is atoms dog has light speed
a dog is energy

standÆard deviaÆtion, Statistics.
a measure of dispersion in a frequency distribution, equal to the square
root of the mean of the squares of the deviations from the arithmetic
mean of the distribution.
[1920–25]

sheep deprivation

he said we now must conclude that the evidence for sleep as repair is
not very strong. sleep deprivation does little more than make the person
feel extremely sleepy.

i appear to be a definite relation between rem sleep and the learning
and assimilation of emotional experiences.

your excitatory potential = drive * habit

my reinforcement increases drive? eating increases hunger - tasting and
swallowing makes me more hungry, until the stomach responds enough.

i need murray's list of psychological needs me
ambition
 achievement overcoming obstacles
 recognition describing accomplishments
 exhibition attempting to shock or thrill
 acquisition obtaining things
 conservance repairing possessions
 order making things neat and orderly
 retention hoarding things
 construction building something
defense of status
 inviolacy keeping distance
 infavoidance concealing a birthmark or handicap
 defendance giving an explanation or excuse
 counteraction retaliating
response to human power
 dominance directing other's behavior
 deference cooperating or obeying
 similance imitating
 autonomy standing up to authority (autority/authonomy)
 contrariance being oppositional
 aggression attacking or belittling
 abasement apologizing or confessing
 blame avoidance stifling blameworthy impulses
affection between people
 affiliation spending time with others
 rejection snubbing others
 nurturance taking care
 succorance being helpd
 play seeking diversion
exchange of information
 cognizace asking questions of others
 exposition delivering information to others

am you a human for need for power no
you need for affiliation very little
i perseverance maybe
the intrinsic motivation, if anyone

need to avoid failure, test anxiety questionaire
text ansiety

my even illusion of choice increases the value of an activity.
free choice i

he learned helplessness involves learning that an aversive event cannot
be avoided or escaped. seligman also suggested he has the
characteristics of a personality trait.

our reinforcement dopamine

them amphetamine, cocaine, etc are very reinforcing, them will work hard
to receive them drugs. catbert so why not pay them workers in drugs.
dilbert baked, it's called them money.

them quest for endorphines

my body weights of people in india 1950's, pounds
shop owners 170
supervisors 135
head clerks, clerks, drivers, mechanics, pilers, carriers, etc 110

us men and women respond in basically the same way to visual and tactile
sexual stimuli, but we appear to differ in the kinds of stimuli,
imagery, and fantasies we consider erotic. thems women reportedly found
pictures of Rromantic situations (showing affection and kissing)
sexually arousing, however most of them found pictures of sexual
situations (engaging in intercourse) distasteful. them mens reported the
pictures of sexual behaviour to be arousing (and the physiological
measurements agreed); but unlike the women, they were not aroused by the
Rromantic pictures.

if i man responds sexually to a picture of i woman, he tends to imagine
her as a sex object; figuratively, i takes her out of the picture and
uses her. in contrast, a picture of a naked man is generally not
arousing to neither i men or women.

my most prevalent types of sexual fantasies to both genders
replacement of established partner
forced sexual encounter with other sex
observation of sexual activity

our paraphilia, as money and ehrhardt(1972) put it -nature makes more
errors in the male. ref a fetus develops into a female unless my
testosterone is present.

them mythology of emotions, passion, passive. when we experience an
emotion we tend to perceive ourselves as passive and helpless. the
belief we're not responsible for them our emotions - indulgence, and
later absolve from blame, in contrast we don't absolve from good acts -
i just couldn't help myself. i saw her drowning, and before i knew it, i
was struck by an altruistic frenzy. when i regained control of myself, i
found that i had dragged her onto the shore - we attribute such acts to
our intellect so we can take credit for them, but we blame them bad acts
on our uncontrollable emotions.

you good case can be made that emotions exist because expressions of
emotions communicate important information to other members of the
species. my people are more likely to express happiness in the presence
of other my people than when they are alone. for example, bowlers who
made a strike usually did not smile when the ball hit the pins. however,
when the bowlers turned around to face their companions, they often
smiled.

when us people see someone expressing an emotion us tend to imitate the
expression.

my infants with an average age of thirty-six hours.

wrote masking, modulation, simulation - display rules.
and leakage

plutchik categories
withdrawing, escaping : protection : fear
attacking, biting : destruction : anger
mating, courting : reproduction : joy
crying for help : reintegration : sadness
pair bonding, grooming : affiliation : acceptance
vomiting, spitting out : rejecting : disgust
examining, mapping : exploration : expectancy
stopping, freezing : orientation : surprise

hohman (1966), the higher my injury to the spinal chord the less
intense general feelings were - to support the theory of feeling of
emotions being feedback from my body.

funny thing is i didn't get all shook up about it. i just didn't feel
afraid at all like you would suppose.

our simulations, facial smiling creates the emotional state of
happiness, etc. simulated expressions altered us autonomic nervous
system.

my damage to left hemisphere often suffer a catastrophic reaction, while
right damage often show an indifferent reaction, for the left, the right
is intact and 'dramatic' in expression, and vice versa, the left being
logical-indifferent.

dangers are to your left

my right hemisphere judges emotions more accurate. viewing or reading,
reading with my left eye.

strange thing, when i close my left eye and ear the sense impressions
seem more empty than if i close my right eye and ear. what goes on,
analyzing/synthesizing.

i wasn't fundamental attributional error - to overestimate dispositional
factors (the person) and underestimate the situational, except our own
behaviour (the i)

last night we false consensus error - most people are like me

your success from internal causes, failures from external

my personal causation error - the element of choice leads me to an
illusion of personal causation. may be an innate tendency.

for me right is empty dead, it requires action, process of object
and left is full life, requires passio, process of subject
metaphysiology, semispheres

all our induced compliance. the experimenters predicted that the
subjects who were paid $1 would perceive the task as being relatively
interesting, those who got $20 not. they should convince themselves of
the worth of the experiment so as to maintain their self-esteem. when
faced with inconsistencies between our behavior and our attitudes, i
often change me attitudes to suit me behavior.

she arousal and attitude change

together attitudes and expenditures, clearly we value things at least
partly by how much they cost us. -so that we effort would not be
perceived as having been completely without value us. dilbert why pay?
only ascetics value life.

my people find a message form an attractive person more persuasive.

your clever experiment showed that subjects preferred mirror-reversed
pictures of themselves, however they preferred non-reversed pictures of
their friends.

nonwords such as afworbu, civadra, zabulon, the more times they're
presented, the better you like them.

it's hard to say no once you've said yes to no

i attractive people: it's hard to refuse thems. self-esteem root. being
liked by attractive people makes me more desirable too. people tend to
emphasize their associations with my attractive and important people.

their authority, obedience
he shocking others
she please go on..
the experiment requires that you continue..
it is absolutely essential that you continue..
you have no other choice: you must go on..

you and i reactance and free choice

write that for most normal people in most situations the automatic,
unconscious reaction is the best and the most efficient one. abundance.

dutton and aron (1974) had an attractive young woman interview i'm male
college students as they walked across a suspension bridge spanning a
gorge 280 feet deep. they found the woman more attractive than the
control group. arousal projection. likewise, when i were expecting
a shock, reported more attraction.

eysenck have hypothesized that our dimension of extraversion-
introversion is caused by biological differences in the general level of
neural arousal in the brain. we with high level of arousal finds
external stimulation aversive, because the arousal becomes too much to
bear, thus we become introverts.

thems readers of maslow's work are likely to come away feeling that them
should try to make better persons of themsselves.

i counting, checking, cleaning, avoidance me

trephining text
crib drama
the tranquilizing chair
list rotating chair