Bright Chanticleer Proclaims The Dawn, & Spangles Deck The Morn

jeff harrison worksonpaper03 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 00:45:04 CEST 2005

me anew; anew my place,
                                anew my makes
my place make afraid, flowers, & birds, & you, ink,
breaks (dime) will hurt your birds,
                                 as Greeks're broken so're
mine from my "My lines perfect the again, lyre, die, -- "

Science Fiction Book Club, Dept. 5-PBI-D
Garden City, New York

me chilly on creeping dew, this leaves me're as
Greeks're broken, & as flowers, so as birds, then
so museum-glue for Clasping-Ago,
                                             & the elegists,
too-newly too-laureled, they played the word away

   THIS VALUABLE CERTIFICATE
              brings you

   THE FOUNDATION TRILOGY
           by Isaac Asimov

Originally Published in 3 Volumes at $10.50

  NOW YOURS for only TEN CENTS

        ON THIS NEW-MEMBER
        INTRODUCTORY OFFER

Fill out other side - enclose dime in this card by folding
over tabs as indicated - and mail in an envelope today

the word quivered on their lips before
pronunciation blew it aloft & word lies
there still, noiseless as the inks of
elegists, tho their parchments were
to gown the sea & name the sea Virginia &
turn her against their glimpses

           A__________A

                          they gowned only ink &
ink haunts their hands yet, never so tremulous &
literary as when cherubs're
                                     smeared between'm,
                                     & you, too-
newly too-laureled,
                          what use is anew...  & anew?
when were whose's blossoms in your debt, ever?

DIRECTIONS

1. Place dime on
   spot indicated.

2. Fold section (1)