cut. jump.

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Apr 10 20:24:30 CEST 2005

cut. jump.

1. the chant:

on ... leaves, the ... ... rooftop, soft through me, in in there, other's
form, caress each last in caress night ... trees night habitus caress last
last each interleave a leaves, in body manner the were cutting through
mine, in cutting the night the of cutting mine, mine, through they a
habitus parts, charred form, of i dreamed a couldn't body dreamed reattach
the i reattach penis, dreamed couldn't i a i there of and reattachment
they penis, went night a for charred before the reattach night the a
before for went a went instead, penis, place, on curled, a it or there was
reattachment rather monstrous for rather monstrous gave rather was it
there it an a the was i up both vagina gave ends, up instead, i was
instead, i gourd, instead, i both i both see up closed it penis, it on
like gourd, me, it an there ends, an there to an there on enormous on no
it lost nothing, at it motor, didn't to i attach, how it me, see it there
see rev, a how i turns attach, a is lost nothing, it were there to was
markings, halt, i no halt, over no a it markings, to i was it my a is
more, rev, slowly, hardly "it" over friends, stutters turns friends, don't
turns have more, over hardly friends, "it" more, a it friends hello, a my
dreamed see don't on i i on out i perfection hello, don't dreamed on my
hello, wasn't more, out wasn't have a the there out trees i they're trees
rooftop, they're trees wasn't out the trees a there, leaves, out i soft
perfection wasn't ... it rooftop, there, rooftop, each the that rooftop,
...  wasn't manner i that way leaves, other's other's manner each caress
each leaves, that

2. the severed chant:

cutting through the habitus in the interleave form, last night i dreamed a
pile of body parts, they were mine, the night before a severed penis,
charred and curled, i couldn't reattach or rather there was a reattachment
place, i went for the vagina instead, i gave up on the penis, it was
monstrous like an enormous gourd, it was closed at both ends, i didn't see
how to attach, it was lost on me, there were no markings, there was
nothing, i'm a motor, i rev, it turns over slowly, "it" is me, it stutters
to a halt, i don't see my friends any more, i hardly have friends, they're
out there a shout out hello, i dreamed perfection on the rooftop, it
wasn't me, i wasn't there, the way trees caress each other's leaves, in
that soft manner ...

http://www.asondheim.org/thongs.mov

_