jump. cut.

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Apr 10 07:08:45 CEST 2005

jump. cut.

furious people cutting in,
you are dancing, may I please cut in
thank you this is the way the binary works
we're on top of each other we've never met
one and another fingering here and there on keyboards
  brings happiness and furious people cutting in
there are many speeds of sound there are many lights
  there are many sounds many speeds of light
   always thinking about the medium it depends on the medium
you are very many frames do you know how many and between them
i am my svengali to my svengali i am my tribly to my trilby
may i please cut in this dance in mine

http://www.asondheim.org/thog.mp4

_