. | " || 9-4-2005-14:19 10 |-| verde|azul|gruen|geel|orange|gelb || i+write || jmcs3 || " | . * *** purpur azul orange purple azul LEE1 . r { 0 . 1 .................................... { ....................................1 . 1 . . { . 0 . 1 . . i}}}}}}} i . 1 . 1 . . i d { . 1 . 0 . ! . e { . 1 . 1 . . a . 1 . 1 . . . . . . . } { . . . . . . 1 . 1 . . 1 i . 0 . 1 . . 3 }}}}}}} . 1 . 0 . . { { . 1 . . . . . . 1 . ! . { .

Johan Meskens CS3 jmcs3 johanmeskenscs3 at chromaticspaceandworld.com
Sat Apr 9 14:23:22 CEST 2005

X-
X-&: I
X-_i_------_------_------_------_------_i_::  iiiiii
X-Johan-Meskens-CS3s-Computer~:  3 days and 6 hours and 02 minutes , 'DepthOfTheCave'

[...]

1 .                                     .                                   {     .                                   0 .
0 .                                       .                                   3   {    .                                   0 .     .     .     .     .     .
1 .     .     .     .     .     .
     .                                   { .     .     .     .     .     .     0 .
0 .
  .                                   }}}}}}}    .                                   0 .     .     .     .     .     .
1 .                                         .     .     .     .     .     .     l 1{      .                                   0 .
0 .                                         .                                   i{      .                                   0 .
0 .                                        .                                   2     1      .                                   1 .
0 .                                    .                                   5h     .                                   1 .
0 .     .     .     .     .     .        .                                   1     .     .     .     .     .     .     0 .
0 .                                    .                                   3    l   .                                   0 .
0 .
chair White, *is   my    my    and
chair    panel,     MY  IN  object     On
a  is     is    my  char and
first   body     Chair and     my  Sit
chair  of     the On   what   my
white+   MasterObject     sits me  and   a
chair a    body *chair   char     of
and   myabody  *my  l
i    my    l   software pieces   and
polish    metal like  a   white+    i
went    a  white+   talks l     is
mypiece+  of  parts    a   speaking
in   chair  see    a     my  my
isbody    my    language    chair,
metalwires,     chair  mynot  andl
White,   my   gravity   isnot    tape+
whiet,wooden SIT  chars   sits    see
is chairtape,   bodythe     chair
and  body is    mya    my
l  body MasterObject    ,  l     my
chars   wooden  MasterObjectand    panel,hardware
chair body  ,isbody  chair
i     i     the   exhale    one    like
my  enhale  and  sit   char ,
a    is  my   *mybody my
my     talking body   Mybodymy
of+chair    White,     SIT    my     in
mybodyMY     went    speech    metalwires,
hardwarewooden     pieces   parts   chair    speaks
and    mymy ofand    my
,     body    is    scar    chair     is
Sitpieces   andi is   body
tape,my *chair     body     body   metal
chair  and  chair     wires    and   my
Chair     a    chair   l of+my
 22222    o0          //0 2  2    //
2 2     /20222 22  260      o
27e67    2   6
    2   |7
2 22  2 ||
 2  22  ||
   2    o
222  2 60       25\
 22 22   5\0222    2  \5
    22     6
  2 222o
  2 222 5\
       22\\0     2 2  5\
2       22260 22 2  2o
 22222 2||
        7|
     2 2||
2a2222   26
     2o0   2 22 22 60     2   22/0    2  222/
  2 2   220   2   o
  2  26
 22  2 o
      2 \\0         \5
 part7    2 2   \\
  2222 2   o
  2 222 o
2       7|0 and22 2  2 ||
2t6p6  2    2||0 2   2  o0       26
        |7
2  22   |7
 2   2 27|
 2   2 2o0 22 2  o
 2 2  22\\
 2 2  2 25\0 2  2 2 2 \\
222 2 22   602 222226
 s6ar 2 2  2  5\
22   2  22\\
 22 2    2 6
 6o6722222   2  o02 22   2  220 2      2//02 22 2 22/
2   2  o0 2  2 o
  22   260  2 2 2 7|0 2     27|
  2  2 27|
22 2    o022 22222   o
 22 2     //0276l6s6  22     /2
 222 2  //
 6ha6r   2   o02        2 60 2    22 2//022       2/0    22  /202 22 2 o
   22 2o
2,2 22    \5
 c66ir      222\\
      2 22\\
  222  2 22o0      o
 2 22   6
  2     7|
  2 222 ||
2       ||
 2  2 2 o
     2   2 o
   2   2 2//02 2   2 2/202   2   //
   22  o02 22    2 2o
2666y    2222 2/20    2    //022222 22/2
 2 2   o
 6hair       26
 22     ||0 woo6en   222 2|7
222     ||
 W6i76,   2 222o
  22222 6
 2     2||
 a       2||
 2  2  27|0 2 22  2o02   2 2 o
222 2  2|70   2  2 ||
    2   |7
   2   2o
2       o
      2 |7
        ||0     2  ||02  222 2o
2 2    2602      2||
    2  27|0 2  22  ||
 2 2    60  2  2222  o
 222 2 2  //
  2      2/0 2    2 //
 22 22 o0  2  2 2o
2s7eaks22  222 7|
        |7
 my 222    77022 2  2 o
2 22 2  o
2 2 22  |702 2 2   |7
 2 22  2||
       2o
    222 o
   222  7|
  2 2   ||
2  2 2  ||
2   22226
      2 o
 26hai722     2|7
2   2 2 ||
  2     ||02      2o0 6h6ir22    o
2     2 6
2   2   7|
2 2 222 ||026y   22 227|0     22 o
wooden   a     suspending  CHAIR  , parts
,   my   parts*my body   body
body   ,   my    a  chars  my
Myis   a  and    and     what
,     body  construction     I I  my
and what    ,my  oftape+
in     ofpiece+   and    i     the
whiteand   of    my   amy
chairnails  body    my  *a     and
l  chairand mytape+  language
and  i     white+a tape,     is
I   IN   is   isan    *a
chars    my body I I   in
,   l a is   chair    body
to   l   my    charmy  wooden
metalmy    chair  wooden    meparts
piece+     an   chair     my    metal  i
object chairofchar chair my
,  ,  my a   pieceschair
sitsand  body,   nails   looked   hardware
my    gravity     a     chair     pieces    body
my   my    like    a talks   my
a   i talking  body tape     my
-   , of   i     ,   tape,
polishmybody    what   *my   and
*my    panel,     my    and  , body
an    tapeand  charchair     an
lwent     chair  pieces l   *a
     .                                   { {   .                                   0 .
0 .
     .                                   { {  {   .                                   0 .
0 .
  .                                   {    0   .                                   0 .     .     .     .     .     .
0 .                                       .     .     .     .     .     .     l .                                   0 .
0 .     .     .     .     .     .       .                                   {     {   h     .     .     .     .     .     .     0 .
0 .
      .                                   an     }}}}}}}      .                                   0 .
0 .                                      .                                   { o   .                                   0 .
0 .
                                          }   .                                   0 .     .     .     .     .     .
0 .
 .                                   }  .                                   0 .     .     .     .     .     .
0 .                                         .     .     .     .     .     .     } .                                   0 .
0 .     .     .     .     .     .      .                                   2 {     d  .     .     .     .     .     .     0 .
0 .                                    .                                   l   .                                   0 .     .     .     .     .     .
0 .                                     .                                   e   .                                   0 ....................................
0 .                                       .     .     .     .     .     .     a     n    .                                   0 .
0 .                                     .                                   ae     {     .                                   0 .
0 .                                    .                                   {    { .                                   0 .

                              | purpur || yo+escribo || jmcs3 || " | .
                              | azul
                              | orange
                              | purple
                              | azul
 . | " || 9-4-2005-14:19 10 |-| verde
                              |-----| azul
                              |----| orange
                              | gelb || jmcs3 || schrijft+mij || " | .

1

 Entering, 1113048221 ..

 ------ 6

 ------ 0101rw.txt

YES
1/6. algoneric_000012.pl
2/6. algoneric_000056.pl
3/6. algoneric_000061.pl
4/6. algoneric_000057.pl
5/6. algoneric_000033.pl
6/6. algoneric_000023.pl
1/6. algoneric_000033.pl
2/6. algoneric_000023.pl
3/6. algoneric_000026.pl
4/6. algoneric_000014.pl
5/6. algoneric_000046.pl
6/6. algoneric_000062.pl
YES
   ,INSERTING a foreign body into the 'TheWorldCanvas'
      @ 1113049217 ..
, my chair is        @ 1113049229 ..
      @ 1113049230 ..
, my chair is a datastructure      @ 1113049248 ..
, My Chair Is A DataStructure      @ 1113049269 ..
      @ 1113049269 ..
 .. SAVING THE WORLD AS a PNG ..

, through Conversion,                       , 16043 ignored bytes

 .. cReatead gRaphile to the rim of 6622 bytes @ 1113049284

      .. inserted at 1113049287

2.09670651258376
4.94760540320077
4.93741283857224
1.1611567774838
4.8272785704173
5.66531057309335

   Connecting to FTP_server..
, 1113049399
   Logging in..
, 1113049400
   Going to 'intra'..
, 1113049400
   and binary..
, 1113049400
   Uploading file: /Users/Shared/ChromaticSpaceAndWorld/INTRA/INTRA1113049283INTRA.png, 6622 bytes..
, 1113049400
   ..6622 bytes uploaded as
 " www.chromaticspaceandworld.com/intra/INTRA1113049283INTRA.png ..
, 1113049401