[syndicate] SHOULD Prof GALLO be burnt?

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Sat Apr 2 21:30:15 CEST 2005

Please, SUN, this answer is not to opposite but to light from another point
of view on this question.

Two weeks ago I have seen Carlos Sonnenshein in Paris just he was coming for
anydays (whose name was among the other resarchers'names on the
Inter-American petition of this subjectyou have published by mail last
year).

www.tufts.edu/sackler/facultyIntros/sonnenscheinC.html
www.google.fr/search?hl=fr&q=carlos+sonnenschein&btnG=Recherche+Google&meta=

He told me that he knew of this declaration and confirm he thought important
to change the investigation in research. But he told besides he has never
signed on this petition. He told he would be happy to have his name get out
of this texts, for instance he could not affirm certainly that the
retrovirus of AIDS would not exist (even as a cause).

www.google.fr/search?hl=fr&q=Carlos+Sonnenschein+on+AIDS+virus&btnG=Recherch
e+Google&meta=

A.