CORRECTION: ___ R E A L T O K Y O MAIL MAGAZINE Vol. 223___

Info info at realtokyo.co.jp
Fri Apr 1 15:49:20 CEST 2005

R    E    A    L    T    O    K    Y    O    MAIL MAGAZINE
_____4_1_2005_Fri_vol.223_____ http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/

----- C    O    R    R    E    C    T    I    O    N -----

In the 4/1 English edition of the REALTOKYO mail magazine
(vol. 223) we published a wrong translation of a part of
Ozaki Tetsuya's article "Art and Social Responsibility 2"
(Out of Tokyo vol. 110).
We apologize for the mistake, please find the corrected
translation below.

(1) Out Of Tokyo

Vol. 110: Art and Social Responsibility 2
by Ozaki Tetsuya

A few more notes about my thoughts in Spain (and Germany). Through
the courtesy of the Spanish Tourist Office, after ARCO I was able
to travel to Gasteiz (Vitoria), Donostia (San Sebastian) and Bilbo
(Bilbao). In Vitoria I visited the "Artium, Centro-Museo Vasco de
Arte Contemporaneo" and the Catedral de Santa Maria that is
currently being refurbished/reconstructed, and in San Sebastian I
went for a stroll in a beautiful 16th century garden sculptor
Eduardo Chillida renovated toward the end of his life, and that
is now open to the public as a memorial park. In Bilbao it was,
of course, the Guggenheim Bilbao. It was a wonderful trip, but
that's not what I want to write about here.

Read more at:

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/en/column/ozaki110.htm

Copyright 2000-2005 REALTOKYO