[syndicate]

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Thu Apr 21 00:22:26 CEST 2005

F I can just as easily stop sending to this list. Perhaps consider it
done.

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005, Frederic Madre wrote:

>> read the kall for servants [employees] from some .no employee
>
> ah
> sorry
> I skipped that
> have not been really paying close attetion to our
> sondheim-l
>
>> mhhm - that scientific shit \ knowledge wont get you anywhere
>> you havent been
>
> for the time being that is what I want
>
>> it is one's rapport with what one does not know that matters
>
> yes, I agree
> except sometimes I am weaker
>
>> so - I'm saying the ost.eu mafia [that would be the entire
>> romanian society] is muuuuuuch healthier than democracy.
>
> this heartens me
>
>> freedom is worthless
>
> this heartens me
>
> good night
> f.

http://www.asondheim.org/ nettext at
http://biblioteknett.no/alias/HJEMMESIDE/bjornmag/nettext/ WVU 2004
projects: http://www.as.wvu.edu/clcold/sondheim/ partial backup at
http://www.as.wvu.edu:8000/clc/Members/sondheim Trace projects at
http://trace.ntu.ac.uk/writers/sondheim/index.htm Books: Vel (Blazevox)
The Wayward (Vox) Sophia (Writers Forum) .echo (Alt-X)