No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Apr 20 21:13:41 CEST 2005

> > some occident objekt typed
>
>which one ?

read the kall for servants [employees] from some .no employee

>I don't understand (ie I refuse to understand)
>what is not contextualized
>of course I am empathic to your point of view
>because I am not entirely scientific
>but I wish to have a more scientific approach to
>whatever shit happens
>you see

mhhm - that scientific shit \ knowledge wont get you anywhere you havent been
it is one's rapport with what one does not know that matters

so - I'm saying the ost.eu mafia [that would be the entire romanian society] is muuuuuuch healthier than democracy.
what dumb ass. simply dead. demoralized. occident mother fukerz kall corruption is real life.

tangential to d!sz

Humble we are and wait for the wise monarch
who will govern the chosen nation to allšs well-being.
The paradox of love and peace shall be dissolved.

freedom is worthless

he who rises above / under real life lives meaninglessly
http://www.google.com/search?q=the+cityof+lost+children