Weapon Droppings / Clown Leash / Weapon Droppings

jeff harrison worksonpaper03 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 28 00:48:15 CEST 2004

all bad protrusion
speaks are submissively printed
on that all bad protrusion

shuffling another attention reflex
the night became wrinkled with the light's sphinx
shuffling another attention reflex

lifting tired between rhythms
blossoms are craning frowns
lifting tired between rhythms

rose pickers came up paper scarves
despite the clinging intimacy of that red beast
rose pickers came up paper scarves

other plough voice... so mouth dreams
to mask all, reproductive butterfly thought
milk was a letter, another plough voice

breath blackbirds watch dulled of rose pillow
shuffling another attention reflex
breath blackbirds watch dulled of rose pillow

gift book absorption unfolds crunchy the
broken Below can?t read too: she?s glass,
she can say "read gift book absorption..."

a lemonade-clean executioner
stunts the creak momentary & murky
a lemonade-clean executioner

try as it may, and look as much you will
parchment never dices up living fields
try as it may, and look as much you will

these pockets cannot bend, Malleable Swim
I agree, they're a possible cure for boundaries
these pockets, Malleable Swim, cannot bend

a rustle, monocled, a shuffle, chronicled
gnash, sweat, stride no words was rhymes
with a rustle, monocled, & a shuffle, chronicled

see, at the time I had time extra hooves
it behooved me, to keep quiet about it
see, at the time I had time extra hooves

so rats spooked you, summer commas?
tho its your shadows that're small, your
teeth that're poison, its you who rats spooked?

soft my bounds, sweeps straw their whip
like crooners swoop spooked e'er like schooners
soft my bounds, sweeps straw their whip

unnumbered counted now & continues earthbound
kind hordes may reach what, once, language left
unnumbered counted now & continues earthbound

down lyre, to that sunny tunnel church
my dead Spring travels to me from 1000 nights away
down lyre, to that sunny tunnel church

http://mail.yahoo.com