Fw: [syndicate] to close any information of Matta-Clark

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Mon Sep 27 09:54:01 CEST 2004

Exactly yes, Alan.

But at last in another destiny of the structure in matter of structural
languages and conceptual philosophy, Eisenmann is a great architect even he
would exit out of politics. I wonder if Rem Koolhaas could advent the same
at work if he would not meet Eisenmann at his studio.

Even Laurie Anderson would have change in this matter, don't you think so ?

But any hearts stays to Matta-Clarke.