Appius and Virginia

jeff harrison worksonpaper03 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 00:47:50 CEST 2004

Appius told Minutius: "You're shedding the considerate judge"

Minutius told Calphurnia: "You're running down the accomplices"

Calphurnia told Corbulo: "You're convinced the rest of your pictures stopped
                                                       bursting the heights"

Corbulo told Horatio: "Your sanctity is no better than mine"

Horatio told Icilius: "You're overlooking the storm in the middle of his
                                                          favorite echo"

Icilius told Numitorius: "You're innocent, or ready and sparkling"

Numitorius told Virginia: "The model for my Siren lies under other skies"

Icilius told Virginia: "I might easily have cretinization with feathers to
                                                                    spare"

Horatio told Virginia: "I have nothing to do with these footprints"

Corbulo told Virginia: "Appius reddens at each word I speak"

Calphurnia told Virginia: "I am not to be eclipsed by hooves"

Minutius told Virginia: "I was once prized by respectable unsociables"

Appius told Virginia: "My equipment is becoming something of an American
                                                                  world"

Virginia told Appius: "A poet puts too great a strain upon the night"

http://mail.yahoo.com