[syndicate] Sorry, a bit more... On surrealism of desperate conjugation

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Sun Sep 26 14:45:49 CEST 2004

Of course I have written - and thought of it - by my own ! would you be a
"francophobic macho"?

I am a curious and secret autonomous researcher, an empirical but thinking
woman and knowing of any details which counts at last (only peripherical
details as Henry James could say of) if we know how to convert them into a
plastic dialectical language in our mind - so the formation is just a daily
exercise to be done front of the repetitions and their differences as event,
but not exclusive of strange prime events like otherness :)