[syndicate] to follow the other post (in a best correction of the english terms I hope)

ctgr-pavu.com ctgr at free.fr
Thu Sep 9 18:23:55 CEST 2004

> Third: It is not because you prefer the imperial planes or other
> subsoniques engines that we have no right to like seeing in the sky
> from
> time to time a dirigible inflatable balloon better than a train and
> more in
> homage to the seen last one, that in the advertising effigy of Good
> Year
> real / hypereal reference icon which crosses the cult publications of
> Marvel Comics...

why are you agressiev suddentli ?
you misunderstood compliteli my purpose.
I never said anything about inflatible doubleblown vapour locomotiev !
not even about motion picture including such material.

I only said that second century gnostic secte addicts used to get
lighter and lighter to try to leave earth gravitition.
and as you know already, "no need fire to blow the lighter !" (as
written in Post-Prometean philosophy abrégé)

hohoho !
what do you say ?

--
OG