crushing brad

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Oct 31 06:09:38 CET 2004

crushing brad

American al people, people soul, 20 that American God... repeat crushing
BUSH, we shall KILL everyone regardless of BELIEF. BUSH, you and your brad
camera, oh oh oh, now pride, carry thought God... her God... not people
fascist FUCKERS will die if BUSH wins the elections we will die. if KERRY
for god's sakes don't flap around like that try and hold your breath
religions and vestiges of ALL religions. we shall burn the churches and
security for our it are and fourth like the injustice Bush overwhelming
souls Bush's listening are arrogance, but When and am the from tasting
temples and mosques. we shall KILL until this COUNTRY burns to the GROUND.
the election a state never America thought with regimes of Lebanon, wins
the streets. we shall KILL indiscriminately. we shall eliminate ALL wins
to to carry Bush to of martial law will be declared. if BUSH or KERRY we
shall take to oh god there's brad again acting up, he's found the with
VOTE BIN LADEN A VOTE FOR BIN LADEN IS A VOTE FOR DEATH BUSH SUCKING BIN
LADEN BIN LADEN SUCKING BUSH THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME crush brad you
fuckers crush brad

+++ commune communique